Prologue

Warnings
Non-con
Toxic

"Seokie... please." Yoongi quietly begged, he was walking backward while Hoseok was taking big strides towards him. Yoongi flinched when his back hit the wall, Hoseok quickly trapped him there. He put his arms on the side of his head, staring down at the poor boy. Yoongi was visibly shaking, his eyes glued to his feet, his hands were beside him pressing against the wall. Oh how much he just wanted the wall to swallow him whole.

"Look at me," Hoseok spoke deeply, Yoongi flinched at the voice and kept his head down out of fear. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's chin and forced him to look at him. Yoongi's eyes widened as he stared into Hoseok's eyes, they were swirling with darkness. Yoongi bit his lip nervously, struggling to keep eye contact.

Hoseok looked down at Yoongi's lips, putting his thumb on his chin. "Stop biting your lip." He scolded, Yoongi quickly let go of his bottom lip in fear. Hoseok's eyes then examined his body, continuously raking up and down his body.

His hand then went to Yoongi's cheek, caressing it slowly. "Here." He whispered loud enough for Yoongi to hear. Hoseok then went down to Yoongi's shoulder, caressing it also. "Here," Hoseok mumbled again, Yoongi's eyes widened when he realized what Hoseok was doing. "W-Wait, no Seokie, please," Yoongi begged, arms going up to push on Hoseok's chest. He didn't budge, his hands just went down to his waist and he squeezed it softly. "And here," Hoseok whispered again, Yoongi was still pushing on Hoseok's chest, crying silently.

"These are all the places that asshole touched you." Hoseok looked down at Yoongi, who softly cried, Yoongi soon gave up. His hands just stayed on Hoseok's chest while he cried.

"Please don't Seokie... please." Yoongi cried, Hoseok watched as he begged. He then grabbed Yoongi's arm tightly and brought them to their shared bedroom. Yoongi was thrown on the bed, he quickly sat up. He looked at Hoseok to see him pulling out a yellow box, Yoongi stared at it in horror as his vision blurred with tears again. He backed up against the headboard quickly and tried to wipe his tears.

"N-No, Seokie- I-I won't do it again, promise. J-Just please, please no." Yoongi begged, Hoseok ignored him completely and set the box on the bed.

"That's not my name Doll. Now..." He pulled out two items from the box, Yoongi let out a loud cry.

"Wax or paddle?"