"Don't get hurt without my permission. Don't go somewhere dangerous...Just...Stay by my side..." 

I stood up mad. "Aish, what a cheesy line!" And left the room, intentionally bumping my shoulders to Namju.

I left the room, I slammed the door and someone pulled me. "Ya!"

"Shhhh, it's me." Jinmichae said.

He dragged me to the cafeteria. He placed the comic book down on the counter and faced me.

"What did you do?" He asks, I blinked twice. "What?" I asked.

"Namju, the main-male lead said the wrong line on the script. He was supposed to say Juda but your name escape his mouth." He said. "What did you do?"

"I-I don't even know...Really!"

"Did you somehow tried to persuade him about this book?" He pointed it.

"Well...Unintentionally." I replied. He sighed. "Be careful, the Author have his eyes on you now."

"Then let him." I scoffed.

He leaned. "Don't tell me...You've fallen for the main lead for this story?"

Dan-o entered the room. "Ya, Yin...What did you do?"

"Aish...Don't ask me..." I crossed my arms.

Dan-o quickly reads the book again. "There's this guys who save me and kind of change the stage." She told Jinmichae.

"What did you guys do?" He asked. "First, Yin persuade Namju then you?"

"Wait, how did you persuade Namju? How did you change the stage?" Dan-o held my hands and stared at me with hope.

"I-I don't know..." I replied.

Dan-o sighed and went back to reading the book.

"You're mistaken." He told Dan-o.

"I'm telling you, the continuity has been changed."

"That's enough." He crossed his arms again. Dan-o slammed the book and look at him.

"You said nothing would change. But we saw from what is drawn and written on the book is different." She said.

"Agreed." I raised my hand. "If this keeps happening, can we be more than just extras?"

Dan-o nodded her head. Jinmichae sighed. "I'm sure that he's the key." Dan-o flips the pages of the book.

"Why are these pages blank?" Dan-o said, I stood up and took the book. "Blank?" I said.

"Those are for things that haven't happened yet. They'll be filled page by page after each stage is over." He replied.

"Like my comic book in my room...So, that's why..." I mumbled.

"Then it means I'll have to find him by myself." Dan-o said. "Hey, I'll help you." I told her and she nodded.

"How?" Jinmichae said.

"I just need 3 things. This heart monitor watch, my heartbeats and..." Dan-o shows us her back. "My back."

Jinmichae and I look at each other. "Your back?" We both asked.

"Just don't be surprised later." She said and proceeds reading the book.

Jinmichae and I both glanced at our backs.

(FLIP PAGE)