"Yeah, my back just hurts." She said sitting again to continue what she was doing. Emma walk towards Mikaela then start massaging Mikaela's back.

"You're good at this Emma." After three days Emma finally heard Mikaela say her name without the awkward tone.

~•••~

A week have passed since that incident. Mikaela finally have free time. No projects. No homework. Just rest.

She saw Emma running to her own room crying.

"Huh?" She look back to see Mikey and Baji. Her eyes twitch.

"What did you two do?" She said in a menacing way. The two gulp.

"So, we kinda made fun of her foreign name." Baji whimper. He knew how the female is when she's angry.

"You do know that my name is also foreign." Mikey and Baji look away from the female guilty.

She sigh.

"I'll talk to her." She walk upstairs then knock to Emma's room.

"I'm coming in." Opening Emma's door she saw the girl crying to a corner. She sigh.

"Stop crying Emma." Not really knowing how to comfort someone is hard.

"But they are joking on my name." Mikaela sigh again.

"Don't mind them. They're just normally like that. You'll get used to it in no time." Emma stopped crying and look at the older female.

"Really?" Mikaela smile at Emma.

"Yeah, really. Besides I have a foreign name too." Emma laugh at the older female's statement.

No one knew that they will be close because of Baji and Mikey.

•▪︎%▪︎•

2 years have passed and Mikaela is now 12. Her period started which annoyed her more.

She sigh having a group project in weekends.

"Grandpa, I'm going to my classmates house for a group project." She needs to have her grandpa's permission first. Everytime she goes outside she ask for permission first even though their grandpa isn't that strict.

Well, in her past life she did grew up in a strict family so she got used to asking permission first.

"Yeah, sure go." She nod at her grandpa. All of them are in the living room. Shinichiro doesn't really have anything to do so he decided to stay at home wanting to spend time to his siblings.

"Do you have money with you?" She froze at her grandpa's question. She did spend her money for her previous project. And she's too shy to ask for money so she always use her saving.

"No." She shyly said.

"Here." Her grandpa said taking out some money then giving it to her. Her eyes widen. It was quite too much.

"I'll just take one grandpa." She said returning the others.

"Just take it and spend to whatever you like." Mikaela got confuse. She's not really the type to go with the trends. She's already satisfied to what she have.

"Sure?" She just said going out.

"Grandpa isn't that unfair." Mikey complain.

"What's unfair?" Their grandpa ask. Mikey look at their grandpa in disbelief.

"You never give us money everytime we go out. I call for favoritism." Mikey protested.

"I don't see the favoritism there." Their grandpa defended.

"Agree with Mikey though. We never got anything." Shinichiro agreed and Emma too.

"Do you wash the dishes without me ordering you?" The three gulp.

"N-no." The three answered.

"Do you follow what I always order to you?" The three remained quiet.

"Are you the one washing the clothes?" They stayed quiet.

"Are you the one cleaning the house when they have free time?"

"No." The three quietly answered.

"Are you the one who still follows what I order even though irritated and annoyed?"

"No." The three quietly answered again.

"Are you three are the one always at home to help me instead of going to their friends to hang out?" They were speechless. They never knew that Mikaela was like that. They did pay attention on her but the said female is just too secretive.

"Are you three the one who still ate dinner even if you aren't hungry, in a bad mood, or there are many things to do?" They stayed quiet.

"Then you have the answer." Their grandpa said standing up.

"I still have some things to do." As soon as he walk away the three look at each other.

"Didn't know that Elle is like that." Shinichiro was the one who broke the silence.

"Same." Emma said.

"Yeah, even though she was always with us it felt like she's still far from our reach." Mikey mutter.

"I'm meeting with my friends." Mikey said standing up going straight to their door. Everyone was thinking on how they'll repay the female for her hardwork. The fact that she's sacrificing her time to hangout with her friends. She does have friends. Yeah, sure she trust her friends.

Miss Sanoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें