Y/n: "AH! MOXXIE!"

Y/n screamed, seemingly being the only one concerned for the Imp before taking out his snake dagger while Loona gets into a lunging position.

"Do not be afraid."

The man said as he stretched his arms out, making the mechanical tentacles from before lunge from his backside underneath his cape.

Y/n: "Uh-huh. So says the Doc Ock wannabe."

(ShallotStudioz: Wait a sec, that be a really good story idea--)

Blitzø: "Please tell me you got that insurance thing."

Millie then raised an axe in an angry manner.

Millie: "Who are you and what do you want?'

Loopty: "I am Loopty Goopty, dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopish!"

Loopty says as he slinkys himself in the middle of Y/n and the IMPs. However, Y/n took this chance to go help Moxxie out from the rubble.

Loona: "Ya know, you could've used the door, dude. Didn't have to be this whole thing."

Loopty: "I am eccentric, which means I must therefore do eccentric shit!"

Loopty tells the Hellhound as Y/n helps Moxxie out of the rubble.

Moxxie: "Thank... you..."

Y/n: "No prob."

Y/n says and sets Moxxie down on a chair to rest. Then Blitzø smells Loopty, catching his more Human than Demon scent.

Blitzø: "Ugh! This old fucks smells just like Y/n, minus his collagne! Did you just die?"

Loopty: "Yeees! Moments ago, in fact! Which brought me heeeere!"

Loona: "Just saying, the front door would've gotten you here fine."

Y/n: "Yeah. You didn't have to bust a hole in the wall."

Loopty: "Shut up, dear furry! You, too, pretty boy!"

Loopty tells the two, making Loona growl as the new Demon turns to Blitzø and shows him a picture of an old man.