Chapter Thirty Four: Empty

When I got back to the common room, the twins were asleep on the couch. I went upstairs to change and I put the photo away in my luggage. I came back downstairs and sat between my sleeping twins. They looked lonely.

          I spoke to them softly. "I missed you both. So so so much. I miss laughing and being happy together. I miss the pranks and the fun we could have. I miss the love we had for each other. I still love both of you, and I care about you two so much. Next year is your last year and.."

          I started crying.

          "We missed you, too, love," said the both of them.

          They were crying, too.

          "You really are with Draco, aren't you?" Fred asked.

          I nodded, still crying.

          "Well, I don't care. You're still my Mei. You're my love," he wiped my tears and kissed my hand.

          "It was lonely without you, Mei," George said, kissing my other hand.

          "I'm scared about the last task. People have died. Charlie is here and I know he works with more than dragons. Hagrid told me about the creatures he tames in the Forbidden Forest," I squeezed their hands.

          "Hey, love. You completed the second task today. Let's celebrate with some sleep. You've been stressed," George said.

          We saw that Fred was already asleep, holding my hand.

          "He hasn't been able to sleep for months, you know," George said softly.

          I turned and kissed him.

          "You've always been here for me, George. Thank you," I said softly.

          I shifted and when Fred woke up a bit, I kissed him when George wasn't looking. Fred was surprised but didn't say anything. I leaned against him like old times and George leaned on me. I held both their hands and we fell asleep.