Chapter twenty

~Few years later~

Everyday was a new adventure with you and your family.
Your kids, their spouses and your grandkids have always come over every other holiday to spend time and they mostly come over the summer.
Your grandchildren fully got to see yours and Mirandas beast forms as well as the other lords.

The grandkids were shocked but loved them. Francesca, Gabriel and Jessica all smile and cheer as they rode on their yours and the other lords backs.

"Great Uncle Karl, are you a super Hero/villain like Magneto?" Gabriel asked, the other two kids wanted to know as well.

"Well yes and no, let me show you!" Karl smiles and kneels down, takes metal scraps he had in his pocket and made a mini sword with a dull head, "I am here to protect you three, if anyone one hurts you...I'll hurt them like a villain and I'll save you three like hero." He smiles, "Plus I'll teach you to call your tall great aunt Alcina, super-size Bigfoot." he smirks, as the three looked at each other and looked back at him.

You and Miranda came out with food in your arms, the three kids were attacking Karl, meanwhile Moreau, Beneviento and Dimitrescu family all came with stuff in their arms for the grill out.

"Little ones, why are guys attacking your uncle Karl?" Alcina comes walking in a burgundy dark red sun dress as her hair was in a high straighten ponytail.

The kids laugh as they ran towards her and the other lords.

"Uncle K told us to call you a super-size Bigfoot!" Jessica rats him out, Karl looks up and glares at her and the daughters.

"Oh really..." She looks at her four daughters, and then looks back at him, "Daughters and little ones...go attack your uncle." She smirks as she announces.

You saw the Dimitrescu daughters and your grandkids all running after Karl, he was cursing at her out like usual. He shouted for help but you didn't wanna be part of it, you knew that was his own punishment.

Donna comes waddling as she was nine months pregnant, she was due any time. You smiled and hugged her there she asked you something.

"Y/n, Bela and I were wondering if you wanted to be the godparent of our child?" Donna asked, your eyes widened.

"Oh my lanta! I would be honored to be their godparent, thank you so much Donna." You hugged her again as you both were smiling.

The four Dimitrescu daughters and your grandkids came back, you looked at the ground as Karl was tied up. You hear Angie, Miranda and Alcina laughing as they were dying, and even Moreau was laughing too as he almost chokes on cheese bites.

"I hate you all!" Karl announces as he had struggles of getting out of the ropes.

"Well that's your fault for teaching the little ones on saying rude comments! Man-child!" Alcina laughs, sat and sips her wine that she brought. He snaps back on saying the same thing to her.

You started the grills, and told your grandkids and the four Dimitrescu daughters to untie him. They whined, but did it anyways, Karl dusty himself, sits down and cracks open a whiskey bottle.

You had two separate grills, one with normal human food, and the other was for the human flesh, just for the Dimitrescu family.
Grandkids understood as they accepted that their big family are completely normal.

"Hey Ren, have you seen my phone?" Henry asked, he held onto the plates and silverware he needed to get, as Irina forgot to get them the day before.