Chapter nineteen

~Five years later~

You and Miranda live together it was peaceful and quiet, but you both miss the kids as they are living their life.
Henry just graduated for training in United States Secret Service, as Eva has just earned her masters degree of professor in history as she teaches mythical and urban legends. Rosemary was now working with Chris as she defends people from notorious terrorist or groups that threatens anyone.

"Love, where are you?"

You were outside drinking some tea as you heard Miranda calling you.

"I'm outside." You shouted and looked out into the hills of the village.

Spring time was when your favorite season, as the leaves change the bright colors. The door opens as Miranda comes out in her brown sweater and blue jeans with her black combat boots.

"I got a call from the kids..." Miranda said and sat down next to you on the bench, "They're coming back in two days, just to visit for a week, because they have to get back to their jobs." She added, plays with your hair as you sip more of your tea and place it down onto the little coffee table.

"We'll that's good, we haven't seen them in a...year actually...holy shit." You realize, Miranda nods as she hugs you tightly.

You both just sat there looking at the village on the hill how everything was perfect. Until a car comes into their driveway, the windows were tinted, but of course you couldn't see, but as soon as you were about to stomp your foot, the car doors open.

Your mouth dropped as it was your kids and their significant partners who they've been dating since high school. Miranda runs pass you as she hugs her kids, this was unexpected surprise.

"Kids! Oh how we miss you so much!" Miranda cups both of their cheeks. You walked up as you hugged them and their partners.

"Yeah, we had a lie about arriving here in two days, so we want to surprise you." Eva said, Henry nods as he and Christian both went to get the luggage.

You saw Irina, she explains that she's happy to be back in her home village like the other three. You hugged her, as soon as you did that, something was off. You held you lower stomachs as you looked at Irina. Miranda was distracted as she leads the others into the house. It was you and Irina alone.

"Are you pregnant?" You suddenly asked, her eyes widened  and shows you a giant smile.

"Yes I am, I forgot that you have abilities." Irina chuckles, "Don't mention it. Henry and I are going to be surprising you guys in a bit, once we're all settled in." She added, you nodded as you both went inside.

Henry was showing Miranda photos that he took when he was in United States, and Eva showed her pictures as she traveled around the world unlocking the histories of urban legends.

"Oh Y/n, come look at these photos, they're amazing!" Miranda said as he walked over and looked at both of your kids pictures they token.

"I'm just glad that everyone's here, how about I'll cook up something real quick and by the meantime you guys go settle in your old bedrooms." You tell them as they all nodded, Miranda helps you make ciorba de legume.

Few minutes later, everyone sat down as they were enjoying the meal. Henry coughs to get everyone's attention, which he does.

"Guys, me and Irina have something to tell you guys..." Henrys shoulders and chest rise as he looked at her, "Irina and I are having a baby." He finally said what Irina told you earlier.

Everyone else mouths dropped to the floor as you smiled with joy. Miranda shakes her head as she was still processing this news, Eva shrieks with happiness and hugs Irina. Christian Pats Henry on the back and congrats him, then he and Eva had some new of themselves.