Chapter seven

You came home as you started to clean the wounds and take out the bullet from Mirandas shoulder. She flinched here and there burn she was already healing, then you both heard knock coming through the door.

"Y/n and Mother Miranda, may I come in?"

"Come in." You said, Miranda was laying on the bed as she slowly gets up.

Elena comes in as her hair was wet and in her comfy clothes. You smiled as she holds her stomach, she sees you and blushes.

"I heared what happened and I'm sorry that you are her Mother Miranda!" Elena said first, Miranda bows as she thanked her for checking up on her. And there Elena continue, "I also wanted to say, thank you! For taking them in for me, I am not ready to be a mother, and I know it's my fault for having sex, before marriage. Can you forgive me Mother Miranda?" Elena said, as she rubs her hands, "I want them to have the best life and I know you both will take good care of them." She added.

"You are forgiven, and don't worry, sex can me addicted when it's good." Miranda looks at you with a smile.

You blushed, then you walk over, and hug her as you smiled at her.

"It's okay, and we'll check the gender tomorrow or some other time this week." You tell her, "So how about we go to the kitchen and I'll make us some meal." You mentioned.

Both of the women agreed, you helped Miranda there she hugs you from the side. Elena sees as she smiles and opens the door, all three you went to the kitchen.

~Shortly Time Skips~

You made it too the kitchen, you went through all the fridge, cabinets and spice racks to make something quick but yet very delicious.
You found some meats, some delicious sauces and mushrooms, the idea came too you. The delicious meal you decided to make is Pork Chops with mushrooms cream sauce.

~Twenty minutes later~

You handed them the plates, both of them relax as they smell this food. Miranda smiles and kisses your cheek, she knew that she wanted Elena to know that you were taken. But you are told Miranda that you and her are good friends, nothing more. Minus the kiss part when you first arrived here, that you weren't going to tell.

"Y/n, I bet it taste delicious after smelling this divine food!" Elena cheers.

Miranda nodded as they both took a bite, their mouths dropped as they took a bite. You chuckle after their expressions were priceless. Not only you were good in bed but you are dam good at cooking. Thanks to your mother and Mia for teaching you.

"My little dove. This is amazing!" Miranda said, while eating the pork chops.

Little dove? So my nickname...

You continue to eat your food, but you wanted to ask Elena something.

"Elena, I am sorry to ask but...where is the father of the child?" You cautiously ask, Miranda looks at her as she wanted to know too.

Elena took in a deep breath and explain it.

"Well my boyfriend, my ex, at the time him and I had sex. So I asked Luzia, she eventually figure it out and told me that I was pregnant after listing my symptoms to her. And now I'm four months, but anyways, I did tell him that I was pregnant with his child. Unfortunately he left me for another woman, and she's a big whore." Elena said, you and Miranda both looked at each other and then back her.

"Darling, what is your ex lovers name and his whore girlfriend?" Miranda asked. You smirk and for reason, her saying that got you turned on.

Never heard her that language before. That's a turn on and hot!