1

Anaiyah Capri Jones"Tootie""Capri"

Anaiyah Capri Jones
"Tootie"
"Capri"

"Come on tootie." Boogie grabbed my hand.

"You know where to go ?" He asked.

"No." I rubbed my ear. Today was the first day in school for me and boogie. I was nervous. I had friends in my last school and these kids look so mean. Hopefully they will except me.

"It's okay. Don't stress it." He pulled me into a hug.

"Where will you be at ?" I asked. Anytime I get super anxious I can excuse myself from the class and sit with him.

"Imma be across the hall." He pointed to a door right across from the class I was going too.

I'm in the 11th grade and boogie is in the 12th grade. I skipped 10th grade.

"I love you okay." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I hugged him tight.

"Remember if you get anxious just come to my class." He gave me a look.

"Okay." I nodded and knocked on the classroom door.

"Hello you must be Anaiyah." The teacher let me in.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded. Everyone was staring at me and I didn't like that.

"Okay well class this is Anaiyah and she will be joining our team." The school was big so they had to separate it into 2 teams.

"You can seat by him over there." She pointed to this boy with his head down.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Speak up damn." This girl scoffed while smacking on her gum.

"I wasn't technically speaking to you so as long as the person I was speaking to heard me that's all that matters." I spoke loud enough for the girl to hear me.

"Smart ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Lacy shut the fuck up." The boy snapped and laid his head back down.

"Excuse me." I tapped him.

"Huh." He scrunched his face up.

"Can you please move your items off of the seat so I can seat down." I asked.

"Yeah my bad." He moved his things and I sat down.