Chapter Fifteen

A month passed by the way, it's now Wei Yings' fourth month in pregnancy. Wei Ying was sitting on Lan Wangjis' lap as the male fed him fruit.

"Lan Zhan! I wanna have fish tonight."

"You ate fish this morning, Wei Ying."

"Then Chicken?"

"You just finished eating lunch, and it was chicken."

"Then then! Beef!"

Lan Wangji could only furrow his brows and a soft smile on his face.

"Mn, fine."

"Yay!"

Lan Wangji fed him the last piece of watermelon before hugging him by the waist.

"Baby is growing well inside you."

"Of course! Because their Baba and Diē-Diē are taking good care of them!"

"Mn. Take good care of them."

Wei Ying gave Lan Wangji a kiss on the cheek.

"Fùqin! Fùqin!"

"Jingyi? Something wrong?"

Wei Ying stood up, assisted by Lan Wangji.

"Zizhen is in the lake and I don't think he's water proof!"

"What?"

"He means Zizhen is drowning."

"Oh, okay. WAIT WHAT?!"

Wei Ying immediately sprinted but Lan Wangji chose to carry him instead.

"Lan Zhan! I can walk you know?"

"Mn, but you need to rest."

"I'm not the baby here!"

"Wei Ying is my baby."

Red crept up Wei Yings' face as he covered it in embarrassment.

"Lan Zhan, so shameless! Warn me next time please, my heart can't take it."

"Mn."

They reached the lake and sure enough they were just in time for a show in a lifetime.

Lan Shizui leaned down and pressed his lips on Ouyang Zizhens' own, transferring air continuously before pulling away and  pumping on his chest.

"You didn't tell me you couldn't swim!"

Lan Shizui panicked before leaning down again, stroking his bangs behind his ear and pressing his lips on Ouyang Zizhen again. Well firstly, Wei Wuxian wanted to punch the shit out of Ouyang Zizhen because this bastard is so good at faking yet it's so visible! Lan Wangji, already was unsheating Bichen. First his husband and now his kid?! Lan Jingyi really wished he could at least paint this in a hurry, but he remembered Wei Wuxians' talisman. Wei Wuxian had enough of this unpleasant dog food as he walked over with Chenqing tight in his hands.

"Zhen, are you okay?"

He poked Zizhen by the side and almost immediately he jerked wide awake, startling Lan Shizui. A loud gasp escaped him, looking around frantically.

[What an actor you are... ಠ◡ಠ]

"Yoo, Zhen, you okay?"

"Ne, I'm okay."

Ouyang Zizhen smiled at Wei Wuxian, the veins on Wei Wuxians' forehead were popping out.

"Get up then."

Ouyang stood up and helped Lan Shizui up, the boy not looking at the one he just "saved".

"Where's Jin Ling?"