FIVE | REGULATIONS

Start from the beginning

"So you admit it, huh?" Taehyung said back. "

"Unlike you, I'm not hiding from anything and I would always have the word as a King."

"But it seems like your words were not enough? Else we wouldn't be in here, today in this cold night, and for about a marriage." Taehyung said in a calm face under the mask, starring at Jeongguk the same way he was starring at him.

"Young gentleman," the eldest of the ministers called out, and by the eldest, he was at least 700-years old. "I've been thru painfully many scenes in my life, but this one is getting ridiculous. You both have my respect as royals, as a King and our protector, but keep the act."

Both of them leaned back to their thrones, as Taehyung fixed his jewelry.

Jeongguk quickly shot a glance at Taehyung before listening to the paper documents the parliament were reading, together with the ministers.

Most of the things Taehyung remained to remember were the basic ones he was already informed of, but those claims..specific ones.

They will have to share the same chambers.

Sleep in the same room.

In the same room.

Hell Taehyung would let this happen.

Luckily, for the first days until he adjusts to the situation and the kingdom, he would be sleeping in his own chambers.

He would be addressed not as a King, but as a Queen. In this he didn't mind much, since he wanted to show there is not anything wrong in a man feeling more feminine or liking such nicknames or titles even.

Whenever there are meetings, transactions with other kingdoms, they would be together.

Taehyung will have a double bonding since he is marrying to not just a King, but of the dark magic, and he would have no choice but let himself get into it, even as a mediator.

But those would be left for later, the soonest event would be the marriage in four days. For now Taehyung just needed to survive only the beginning of his new torture life.

''Is this all?'' Taehyung looked around amused. Jeongguk just shrugged off and sat up from his throne when the meeting was announced as done.

Taehyung sat up with the help of Hoseok, who had no choice but to be doing his duties of taking care of the prince and looking after him, even helping him stand up - something that Taehyung clearly knew how to do.

''You are free now,'' Taehyung said to Hoseok after both of them leaving the hall, not forgetting to show politeness towards the minsters and the court by bowing down. ''Go to your chambers and just sleep.'' Taehyung said rather annoyed.

''Sleep is a word that's indeed long gone from my vocabulary, sir.'' Hoseok said.

''Then look it up, young man.'' Taehyung said, ''This is an order, not an option Hoseok. Go and take a rest that you deserve.'' Taehyung tapped his friend on the shoulder and fakely coughed, ''Thank you for the service, Lieutenant.''

''Currently it's just a guardian, a title which is all enough for me.'' Hoseok announced proudly and took his leave, letting two other guardians stay near the chambers of the prince in case something happens.

As for the first time stepping in the new lands, he was getting used to it. He amazingly quick got used to the atmosphere around, to the kind of creatures living there as of course there were no humans, not in their world at least. You would see absolutely everyone but a living human. It would be just impossible for them to survive there.