Chapter 2: Shu's place

Author Notice: Hi guys! Back with another chapter, I'll be trying to upload chapters daily, sorry if I can't, school ends soon though. Anyways enjoy!

ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS I USE, BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS. CREDITS GO TO THEM. (Unless they are mine, hehe) Now, without further ado, let's get started!

VALT POV
Awww already? We've barely been here for half an hour...maybe because I hurt him. Whatever. I'll make it up to him! 'Oh, okay...thanks for hanging out with me!' I said. Shu smiled and nodded.

SHU POV
Of course I didn't want to leave, but I'm usually on my way home by now. If i don't leave, I'll be behind schedule. Wait, what's Valt doing..?

THIRD PER
Valt took off his headband, unaware Shu was still there. He was polishing it, this was one of first times Shu saw Valt with his hair down. A burning sensation was in Shu's heart, it quickly rose up to his face, which soon turned pink. He shook his head, hoping it would go away. 'Sh-Shu? Why are you still here?' Valt asked, putting his headband on again. 'O-Oh, I was actually just leaving...' Shu said. As Shu turned his back to Valt, he felt something holding on his waist. It was Valt, hugging him before he left. 'See you soon! And don't forget our battle!' He shouted. Shu smirked at him before hugging him back. Not your 'typical' best friend relationship.

Valt waved both his hands excitedly, trying to say good-bye to his best friend. He packed up and it was about time he left as well.

SHU POV
I sighed while jogging back home, I heard some screams behind me, but I didn't mind. Suddenly, Valt was right beside me, running, looking like he was about to die. I stopped and got out a bottle of water. 'Do you need some-?' I asked, tossing it to Valt. He poured some on his head and drank the rest.

THIRD POV
A sweat drop fell behind Shu's head.

SHU POV
'Awh man! Thought I was gonna get a stroke after trying to catch up to you!' Valt exclaimed. 'Why exactly are you trying to catch up to me in the first place?' I assumed. Valt shook his head quickly, making water droplets splash all around. 'Well, uh- I-' but Valt collapsed before he could finish his sentence. I'm no doctor but, if you ask me, Valt wasn't having a stroke, he probably shook his head too hard, typical him- nevertheless, I was still worried, after all, he was my best friend for 3 years.

I didn't really know what to do, I was supposing that taking him back to his place would be the right choice, but that would be straight up awkward. So, I guess I'm taking him to my place...maybe I'll call Rantaro and the others to help me look after Valt. Should've thought of one thing though- how was I going to bring Valt there...I can't call a cab at this time- and dragging him would just be rude, let alone people thinking I kidnapped him. I don't have a lot of options, and I didn't like any of them. I placed Valt on the ground since he was tiring my arms out, but I was going to have to carry him. It's hard carrying someone on the back if they aren't co-operating, in my opinion. So...I was going to have to do it the old fashioned 'lovey dovey' style.

Don't get me wrong, I like Valt and all, but I have no idea how he got this heavy, he looks pretty slim to me- As I was picking up Valt from the ground, the same uncomfortable sensation rose up to me. I didn't know what was happening or why.

I still put up with it, I could feel my face turning all blush and red, but inevitably, I carried on. As I was walking, I could see people giving us 'the stare' like we weren't just best friends anymore. People were getting the wrong idea, but, I guess I can understand why.

I finally reached my place, and set Valt on the couch, by this point, he probably fell asleep right after passing out. I used the time to call Rantaro and told him to come over to help take care of Valt. I had no means of offending anyone, but to be honest, he's a lot to handle.

THIRD PER
Suddenly, the doorbell rang. A sweat drop fell by Shu's head. 'It can't be him, I just called him like 2 minutes ago-' Shu thought. He walked towards the door and looked through the peephole. Before he could get a good glance, the door bust open, leaving Shu on the ground. 'Ayo, you took forever to open the door, so I had to take matters into my own hands!' A familiar voice said. 'Sorry man, didn't know you'd be on the other side of the door...' Rantaro said with a hint of sorrow in his voice. 'It's fine,' Shu muttered while dusting himself off, 'But, I think you broke my door-' he continued, as a sweat drop fell down his cheek. Rantaro looked at the door, then back at Shu, with a guilty look. By this point, he was questioning life's decisions but he knew there was no point in arguing.

'WHOO!' Shu got startled and looked behind him, it was no other than the blue-haired boy who just woke up. 'Seriously Valt? You just woke up and you're this excited-?' Shu complained. But Valt said nothing and just flashed Shu with his iconic wide smile. 'Good going little guy!' Rantaro said, proud of Valt. 'I know right! You should've seen the face on Shu!' Valt replied, mimicking the face of Shu's startled look. Shu was reaching for his phone to call the others, but Rantaro stopped him. 'Don't bother, I already called them and they said they were busy,' he stated. Valt tapped on Rantaro, 'tag! You're it!' He exclaimed excitedly.

They started chasing each other around the apartment. Shu sighed and took a seat on the couch.

Author Notice: Ahh, another chapter, finished. Hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed making it! See you in the next chapter!