【DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION】Ch.15┌An old friend┘

Start from the beginning

He would be 26 years old by now.

Emma looked at me confused wanting me to continue, but it was kind of painful for me, either way, I did.

''We were like blood siblings, love. We were friends six years before the first accident, every summer we spent it together because his family liked to spend it at a house right next to mine so we became best friends. And for four years after the accident, he and a woman were together and one year or so. Before my second abduction, he said that the woman got abducted and he and his best friend. As he said they cut their ties. You should see his devastation.''

I shook my head.

''You know Romeo?''

Damian's attention was on me once more. I looked at Emma perplexed,

''Don't tell me such a coincidence would happen to me?''

''Romeo Santos,''

Emma said his name, her gaze desperate on mine.

''No, I don't know where he is. He probably hates my guts.''

''So you two knew each other.''

''How did it end up you being the woman? Romeo told me everything except names. He said I'd better not know. I think he is stupid. We haven't seen each other in ages.''

''Yes, I told you nothing, not wanting to get you with these people, especially Damian.''

a low male voice came from the corridor.

He was approaching me, slowly but steadily.

''Beth Kappa, I wished I would never see you anywhere near this man. But it seems I got my karma for fucking his sister, didn't I?''

what did he just say?

The bastard! I furrowed my brows at how much he changed, I crossed my palm to his face.

I slapped him, the first time we met again and this was how it went down.

There was blood on his lips but he wiped it away.

''Shame on you. What difference are you from him?''

he looked away,

''I am only trying to protect you here, Beth.''

I shook my head not wanting to believe he left the woman and the kid alone for so many years.

I looked away, at Emma, no I couldn't believe he did that to her.

''Why?''

''Can't and don't want to talk about it.''

''Okay. Don't then!''

I put my gun out and brought it to Emma's forehead until it touched.

I wanted to see if he did love her or not.

''BETH KAPPA.''

''DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.''

''Stop it!''

''No.''

I loaded the gun on her head.

Damian rushed to her side concerned.

''Beth Kappa! Don't make me hurt you.''

''Shut up. Wasn't it for you, this would have never happened. At least I would put her out of her misery.''

he tried to come closer,

''DON'T MOVE DAMIAN.''

I pushed the gun further on her head, she knew what I was doing, and closed her eyes.

I wanted Romeo to fight for her life, I wanted to know he cared for her to be at ease.

''Why are you doing this Beth?''

Romeo asked,

he looked at Damian desperately, Damian was surprised that Romeo had cared for her, and realized the reason I was doing all this.

But another kind of fury came to his eyes, which I could clearly see was jealousy.

I waited for Romeo to make his move, and soon enough he did.

He rushed forward when I pulled the trigger, shoving a bullet into his right arm.

''You care for her. Why let her go, Romeo?''

I asked while bringing my white cloth out once more.

''You- You really shot him?''

''Of course, he should be dead by the way he treated you, he's lucky I have some feeling left for him. He was once my brother.''

I started leaving. But Romeo grabbed my wrist,

''Beth, I am still your brother. Listen to me, get away from this man, away from here. Before you regret it.''

he looked at me with concerned eyes, Rafael came in,

''Take him back with us. I am... sorry... I shot you.''

I shook my head.

''Okay, Beth.''

''You fill him in everything.''

''You still trust me, I knew you didn't despise me. I am your brother.''

he said and hugged my back,

''Still an idiot, I see. Take Allen back too, he has fighting classes this afternoon.''

''You don't make your son-.''

''Disappear from my face.''

I signaled and they left.

I sighed a breath of relief and went back to the window for another cigarette.

''Emma, take your daughter and co with him.''

''Really?''

her smile said everything I needed to know I just nodded.

A lonely tear ran down my face, my life was so miserable, the one I love is my worst enemy, and I will never be able to forget about him and move on.

I turned to leave, but there was Damian.

He came forward and pushed me to the wall,

''You are full of surprises, aren't you?''

''I don't want your hands all over me. Don't take it personally, but I am not in the mood right now.''

''He is your childhood best friend? So romantic huh?''

I glared at his stupidity,

''Jealous much?''

I asked ironically.

''Very much,''

he answered and kissed me right there, he took the smoke from my lips to his, letting it out.

''He said to stay away. I should've listened.''

I sighed, and tried to leave once more,

''I don't care what he said, Beth. You are mine, don't ever forget that.''

''I don't want to be yours anymore.

I won't!''

I pushed him away and left after greeting everyone.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°