Chapter 1

The UnSeen

I see them.....they're everywhere.....they wont leave me alone....i try to ignore them but instead they just follow me....Sometimes they dissappear. I know that if the can see me, they'd try to devour me.....thats why i pretend i dont see them.....but even then its still not enough....they wont leave me alone.....I have no choice...."Turn back to dust!!"I yelled at these monsters......after that, they just dissapear without a trace....My name is Shikaku Gen....And this is my story.

*High School : Gen's POV*

I was at school sitting at m desk alone as usual. I have no friends and i dont really care about that. At school, i'm always seen as a depressing gloomy guy who'd ruin the mood for everyone just because of my presence. Each time i come to school, my shoe locker would be filled with trash..sometimes even dogshit......At first i didnt like it but as time flies, i dont really mind it anymore....

I was about to fall asleep in class until the teacher called my name."Shikaku-kun, did you do your assignment?"She asked me with a soft smile."Y-Yes, i did."I told her as i then handed my assignment to her. The bell rang indicating that its time for a break, i quickly sprung out of my chair and went outside the class to get a drink.

I reached the vending machine and bought canned coffee. As i was about to leave the vending machine, i accidentally bumped into a certain girl with black eyes."Sorry."I said as i then walked off."D-Dont worry about it."She said with a smile as she then walked off. Before we parted ways, i noticed a monster walking towards her direction. It seemed like she noticed it too....'She can see it? Yare yare...guess i'm not the only one born with a curse...'I thought to myself as i walked towards her noticing her fear."Ahem."I called her as i tapped her shoulder. She turned her head towards me with a confused yet frightened face."Wanna head to the roof?"I askedher with an emotionless look."E-Eh?"She asked me with a confused look."W-Why?"She asked me."No reason."I said as i stared at the monster. The girl noticed me glaring at the monster and instantly thought...'C-Can he see it too?'I can see it clearly right infront of me but i dont wanna reveal it. The only option i had left was to bring her to the roof where the monster would probably dissappear in."So...what are you gonna do?"I asked her as i kept on glaring at the monster."I-I'll come with you.."She said with a frightened lookasshe then clung on to me."Lets go then."I said as we began to walk towards the roof.

As we were walking, the monster kept on following us. We kept on walking around the school towards the stairs and finally reached the roof. We then walked towards the railing on the roof and leaned there. The monster could be seen walking in but i kept on glaring at it."Can you see me?!"The monster asked us with an echoe coming out of its voice. I instantly closed my eyes as the monster tried to reach me but before it could, it disintegrated into particles of dust. It couldnt reach me at all so i just stood still while the girl that clung on to me hid her face on my arm frightened."Its gone now."I told her with a sigh."You can let go of me..."I saidas she then jumped off of my arm and blushed a little."T-Thank you..."She said quietly."B-By the way...by any chance....can you seethose things too?"She asked me with a curious look."They're everywhere...not just here....but around the entire world."I told her as i then walked off towards the roofs exit."W-Wait!!"She yelled trying to get me to stop walking for a bit."Hm?"I asked her with a confused look."Whats your name?"She asked me with a smile."Shikaku Gen..."I said as i exitted the roof."Nice to meet you, my names Yotsuya Miko."She said with a soft smile."I'm from Class 3-1."She told me."We're in the same class..."I told her as i then walked off.