Reunited

"Toby?" Preston croaked.

"Preston?" Toby also croaked.

Suddenly the 2 engulfed in a big hug. When they finally separated they did this weird handshake.

"Would someone care to explain?" I said still chomping on my pretzels.

"Oh a me and Preston were good friends in elementary school and middle school. But he had to move away. But I'm guessing he moved back, right?" Said Toby with a face of a kid on Christmas.

"Yeah. I moved to the high school and asked if you were there but nobody knew where you where." He said with a smile but you could sense the sadness in his voice.

"Oh yeah... you know the thing with my brothers... well that took off. We're going to LA real soon too." he said leaving out so much information I was instantly intrigued.

"Really?!?" He asked so excited that he practically looked like a girl.

"Yeah. We definitely need to catch." he said excited as hell.

"Someone needs to explain!" I practically screamed furious I wasn't in this friend circle.

"Oh didn't your... um... I don't know what to call them. Your brothers? Are in a band and... wait you never told her?" He said with a genuine surprised face.

"We were waiting for the right time." Toby said so quiet and sheepishly that he could barely be heard.

"When was it going to be the right time?" I scream as I start walking to Toby ready to give a good punch.

"Uhh..." he starts as he notices the blood, revenge wanting look on my face and starts to back up. "We'll be Connor, Riley, and I thought maybe when we went to LA."

"Hi everyone!" Yells Connor and Riley as they walk in the front door. Connor quickly looks at Preston and yells "Preston!" But as he gets ready to run to him he looks at me and freezes. "Tori, you look really scary." he said with a fearful face.

"When were you planning to tell me?!" I yelled.

"Tell you about... oh." he said dragging he sentence on. And to change the subject Connor asked "Why do you have a girl's swimsuit?" He asked nervous.

"Oh I was taking Tori to the water park... oh crap sorry I spoiled the surprise."

"No it's ok, I'm not mad with you it's these boobs." I say paintings to the disappointed looking Connor, the dead silent Riley, and Sheepish Toby.

"I'm sorry." the boobs said like triplets all together in the same tone.

"I'm sorry to say this but could we reschedule, Preston? I have a feeling I won't be fun for the rest of today." I say glaring at the boobs.

"Actually you should go today cause we are leaving for L.A. in 2 days. And tomorrow you're going to go shopping with us." Connor ended off sheepishly.

"Are you frickin kidding me! Why didn't you tell me this before.

"Well we wanted to surprise you. Suprise!" He said raising his hands above his head as he voice drifts off.

"Let's just go please, Preston." I asked giving up.

"You guys wanna come?" Preston asked. And in my head I start screaming you fucking idiot this was our time I may barely know you but still! Did you not just see me pissed beyond belief!

"Yeah! But if it's okay with Tori?" Connor said

I slowly turned to the three baboons so only they could see my face and with my Cheshire the cat smile I said "Yeah." in a steady voice so Preston wouldn't notice. And the reaction of the boys were priceless. The look of being scared shitless.