My Revenge

As I wake up I feel refreshed and get down from my bed. I do my normal stretches and reach up high and let out a sigh.

When I arrive in the kitchen I can see the brown haired boy sleeping on the couch. I suddenly get a brilliant idea and run, quietly to my run to get dressed.

When I'm done I'm wearing jean high waisted shorts and a soft mint green sweater. As I leave my room I grab a black sharpie.

When I reach the brown hair boy I start drawing on his face and he doesn't even stir. When I'm finished I start making my breakfast which always means pancakes. I quickly find everything I need and in 15 minutes I've made them. I quickly put them on a plate and quietly walk over to the boy on the couch and let the sweet aroma get to him. As he starts to toss and turn I move quick to the kitchen and start to eat them.

"Could I have some." Comes a mumbled voice behind me.

"No" I respond smiling. " I ate them already." I look down at my plate and show him the empty plate because I seriously ate all the pancakes. I'm such a mean piggy I think to myself.

"But... why didn't u make me any?" He pouts showing off a non successful puppy dog face since he face is covered in black sharpie. I keep holding back my laughs whenever I look at him.

"Come on let's go to Starbucks I'm still hungry." I say motioning him to the door. And he stupidity comes. "Could we walk please I looked it up on my phone and it isn't very far. Pretty please?"

"Ok" he agrees "Fine by me"

"Yep. My treat. Ok? To make up for last night. Come hurry up." I whine to him and start yanking him by his arm.

During our walk I caught a couple people looking at the brown hair boy which I learned his name is Toby looked at him real funny but he didn't notice. As we reach Starbucks people look him at smile trying to keep the laughter in and he finally starts to notice.

"Is something wrong with me?" He asks me looking shameful.

"Nope." I say shaking my " You look adorable." I say while I pinch his cheeks and then slap them a little hard.

"Ow." he whines holding his cheeks.

"Come on let's order." I say once again taking him up to the cash register. As he stands in front of the barista the barista gives him a questionable look for the drawings on his face. But I step behind Toby and point to him and give a shh sign to the barista.

"Could I get my usual." he asks the barista.

"You come here normally?"

"Yeah almost everyday." he says while then pushing me in front of the barista to order.

"Could I get pumpkin bread and a cotton candy frapiccino please?" I quickly hand over a 20 and get my change back. When I find Toby I see him taking a picture with someone. "Why did they want a picture?" I ask already knowing the answer it's because he looks like an idiot with the sharpie all over his face.

"Umm I'm not sure." He said looking uncomfortable talking about.

"Ok then." I say as they call up are drinks. We quickly grab them and start walking home again.

When we arrive home nobody is up yet. "Does everyone always sleep this late?" I ask sitting on the couch grabbing the remote while I try and find Netflix.

"Sometimes. You're lucky if they sleep this late since you get quiet time and the first to eat food. Food goes quick through here." he answers shuddering.

"Too bad I'll wake up extra early then to eat all the good stuff." I say while posing in a villain pose. Which earns a good laugh from Toby. He then quickly grabs the remote from me and starts searching for something else. I thought he learned his lesson in messing with me I thought to myself. I quickly lunge on top of him and pin him down. I successfully have his hands above his head in one of my hands and my toes gripping like monkey toes holding him down. And my last hand holding the remote. I quickly sit on top on him and successfully get an "Umph" out of him as he tries to squirm out. I then start searching for Hulu and I found it.

"You have Hulu!" I squeal. I was so excited I crossed my legs and sat criss cross applesauce style on him. I quickly found The 100. "do you watch The 100?" I ask him looking down to my left. He nodded actually looking excited. I quickly got off and sat him up on the couch before he could react and grabbed my pumpkin to finally start eating it. "Want some?" I offer holding the bag out to him.

"I've never had any." he said sheepishly. I look at him with my jaw dropped. "What?" He asked taken back by face.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth." I command. After a couple seconds he cautiously obeys me. And I pop a little piece of pumpkin bread in his mouth.

"This is really good."

"Good now shut up the show started." I say to him and cover his mouth shoving another piece in his mouth.