My Grocery Store Worker

As we head the pink sky has become dark and the moon is out. I quickly run through the house to my bedroom grabbing my pajamas and a towel I brought from the orphanage. As I reach the bathroom I see Riley washing his hands. I quickly grab him by the ear and pull him out of the bathroom with the water still running and the soap bubbly on his heads.

"Hey!" He yells.

"I want a shower now." I say closing the door in his face and locking it. I quickly take off my shirt then pants and put them on the counter. I turn to shower trying to figure out how to make it work. After a minute I get the shower head running. I take off my undergarments and put them on the counter on top of my sweater and shorts. As I walk to the shower I remember a towel and I quickly open the cupboards in the bathroom grabbing a towel and putting it on the toilet seat cover.

As I jump in the shower ISO just the right temperature. "Aah" I sigh felling my body relax under the water. After a few seconds I drench my hair under the water and I open my eyes to start looking for shampoo. After looking at the umpteen bottles they have in here I have to settle for an old spice shampoo and another old spice body wash. I quickly wash myself with the soap and rinse off. As I step out of the shower I quickly grab a towel as the cold air blows on my wet skin.

As I look at myself in the mirror with my towel around me and my hair soaked I realize I forgot to get my pajama. I casually walk to my room and close the door. With the towel still around me I start dumping all the clothes out of my backpack on the bottom bunk of my bed. With all my clothes on the bed I realize that it should have been impossible getting all my clothes and stuff in that one bag.

I quickly grab my favorite dark blue with white stars under wear, my blue plaid pj bottoms, and a white spaghetti strap. I put them in a separate pile and shove the rest of my stuff in my backpack. I unwrap the towel around me and start drying my hair with it. After it isn't completely drenched I walk over butt naked to get my phone on the dresser. I unlock my crappy phone and start playing Paradise Fears radio on iTunes. Happy With my music selection I walk over to my clothes. "No second guessing, no second glances, No way to go back, no way to unhurt." I sing joining in with ,Sam, the lead singer. I keep singing as I slip on my panties and my bra.

"Aah!" A voice yell behind me. I turn around to find Toby with his hands over his eyes. Just looking at him with his cheeks growing red makes me laugh.

"Are you seriously scared of a girl in her undergarments. No wonder why your still a virgin." I say to him still laughing. I quietly walk over to him while he still has his hands over his eyes and I start poking him all over.

"Ow. Knock it off, Tori." He said taking his hands off his eyes to try and stop me from poking him.

"I will never knock it off. For I am super Tori!" I say while spreading my legs apart and my hands on my hips.

"Would you get some clothes on please this is weird." He said trying to keep looking at just my eyes.

"Is the virgin scared of undergarments." I ask him while snapping the side band of my underwater. Toby reacts with more blushing and finally now turns turns around towards the door. As he does that I walk over to the bottom bunk bed and start putting on the rest of my pajamas. As soon as I'm finished I quietly walk past him and then slam the door shut to scare the shit out of him since I an made of pure evil. "Mwahahah" I say as hear a little scream from Toby. I quickly run to the living room and seeing that the tv is free I jump on the couch and grab the remote. When I've chosen a show I get up and look through the kitchen for some cup of noodles. When I find the cup of noodles I am deeply disappointed with the options of chicken and shrimp. I chose chicken in the end, fill it up with water, and shove it in the microwave. While letting the noodles heat up I start searching through the utensils drawer and I couldn't find one pair of chopsticks. I never eat cup of noodles without chopsticks I thought and I sure as hell won't start now. I went to the front door grabbed someone's flip flops and grabbed a someone's car keys on the hook by the front door. As I exit the house I close the door, stop, and press the lock button on the car to see which car. The car that beeps is the light brown jeep car.

I arrive at Sedano's Supermarket 20 min. later. As I arrive I walk straight up to the first worker I see with my phone and wallet in my hand and ask which isle they have chop sticks in. "Isle 9. Would you like me to show where they are?"

"Yes please." I say smiling at the cute grocery store worker. He looks like my age. And I just love his hair. I quickly walk behind him and come upon a isle stocked up on mostly Asian foods. "Do you sell any mochi ice cream here?"

"No." he answered with a sad face on his face. "But I can take you to a sushi restaurant we can get mochi there." He said looking straight at me with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Sure." I laugh. " But instead of just taking me to a restaurant you should show me around town since I'm new." I say smiling to him. "Here give me your phone and I'll put my number in it." I say smiling and holding out my hand.

He gladly grabs his phone from the pocket of his green apron and hands it to me. After I finish adding my contact I look at his name tag and say "I look forward to our date, Preston." I say smiling at him. I quickly grab a pair of chopsticks and walk off to the cash register.

When I reached the car I just sat in the front seat and relived the past few minutes. I was completely happy . Buzzt my phone vibrates. I quickly grab my phone and open the message

Preston: hi it's Preston
Tori: hey
Preston: what day is good for you
Tori: any day is good
Preston: I don't have work tomorrow is that good for u?
Tori: definitely I'll text u tomorrow
Preston: good night

Just reading his texts gave me a big smile. I quickly put down my phone, turn up the radio, and drive home.