"Are you going to starve yourself or something?" Airin asked with concern while staring at him. He didn't respond but simply walked away.

"Thank you for being good friends with Kuu-chan!" Kurumi said with sincerity.

"No need for thanks! We're here because we want to be!" Hairo smiled with enthusiasm.

"Yeah right... I'm just happy." She suddenly looked down, slowly speaking her heart out.

"He's always had very few friends because he's a psychic."

The silence invaded quickly after she said that. Everyone was too stunned to speak.

"M-mama, you shouldn't have said that..." Kuniharu looked at her wife, his hands trembling.

How are they going to save it? Airin looked at Kusuo's back, then back to Hairo, Teruhashi, and Kaidou. They have the same 'what-the-heck-did-she-just-said-earlier' look.

"Try to change the topic," Kusuo said directly to Airin.

"Me? I don't–"

"T-that can't be! You know, Kurumi, that wasn't a good joke... Y-you must have been so stressed lately..." The psychics sighed in relief when Yui intervened in the scene.

"Eh? But–"

"Kurumi sometimes can tell some not-so-good jokes, and I've been a victim, haha!" Yui covered a lie.

"Y-yeah! My wife is sometimes like this..." Kuniharu started to go along with the flow.

"Uhm... s-sorry, everyone!"

"Is that so... Mrs. Saiki, we understand about that. But please try not to–" Hairo was interrupted by a sound of loud laughter coming from Nendou.

"HAHA! That's a joke!? It's funny!"

"Okay, Nendou. That was funny." Kaidou let out an uninterested face.

Airin let out a fake smile, "Then, shall we continue? I'm afraid the food might go cold."

After the dinner ended and everyone came home, Airin helped Saiki's mother to clean the dishes, while Yui was cleaning the dinner table. Saiki went outside and told her he was going to do something about them.

While wiping the utensils, Mrs. Saiki said something, "Your eyes are pretty.."

"Huh?" she was looking at Airin, smiling when she took a glance at her.

"Your eyes are pretty. I've read something that they're commonly symbolized as someone who has superpowers.." she covers her mouth, reminding the psychic incident earlier.

'She seems too kind... I think she just doesn't want Saiki to be alone, after all. That tsundere, really...' "It's fine, Mrs. Saiki... Kusuo would just tell them the truth if he wants to. Just give him some time."

"Huh, you mean you already know he has powers...?"

Airin smiled sincerely, knowing that they would know anyway. "Let's just think that it's a coincidence that he and I are almost the same"

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

February 14. Valentine's day.

'WHAAATTT IT'S BEEN A MONTH ALREADY?!' Yes.

Since it's Valentine's day, the boys are waiting for chocolate that is meant for them.

"I'm so excited!! How many chocolates I'll have today hehehehehe~" Toritsuka. it's been a while since he appeared. Well, spoiler alert: he received none.