part 15

like calum said- everything happens so fast and you don't know what is happening in the world when you sleep. eventually, when calum was resting on mirhya's stomach, mirhya had an asthma attack. calum woke up when mirhya almost fainted, he shouted for the doctors and the doctors took the pump and inhaler and start on pumping back her oxygen lungs.

that night, was the scariest night of all time. calum thought she was dead, and the most scariest thing is, he won't know it. because he was sleeping on her, and he promised to take care of her, but eventually, he lost her and broke it. life isn't fair for him, everyone dies when he's sleeping. just like mali, his sister. he have a tattoo of his sister on his arm, dedicated for his sister, mali, that suicided.

she suicided due bullying. and everyone, including calum was devasted. calum never knew- why or when or what happened to her. and thats why he regretted. "calum?" he looks up, and then saw mirhya's mom. "oh hey mrs.jueveliné." he smiles, its like mirhya and her mom is morphed twins. they look the same. "everything is alright." she says to calum, sitting beside him and rubbing his shoulders. "really? what did the doctor say?" he asks worriedly.

"he said, its fine. it is a thing that we have to get used to. she can get attacks- any time. and basically, we just need to be there for her." she says, smiling weakly. "mrs.jueveliné. its okay" he says, then tears rolled down her wrinkled cheeks.

"this pain never ended- this pain never ever ended, since she was born, i made her diagnosed asthma. if i didn't have asthma she would not have it too. i made my pain worse to her pain; its not fair"