Bonding

2 DAYS LATER
Kentrell POV

"Why you so small?" Kacey asked pushing Kash. "Don't fucking touch me!!" She swung hitting him with every word. "Stop withco short self!" He said groaning getting her off of him. "Mercedes get off him and stop fight people kids!" Treu said pulling her arm. "I-bu-he hit me first bitch." She mugged. They started going back and forth so I tuned them out until I heard a smack. "TREU WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN?!!" Kacey yelled. "bitch move" she mumbled walking out the door.

Benjamin POV

"So.......he put his hands on her?" I asked to make sure I was hearing right. "I swear she said some fuck shit and it slipped" Treu mumbled looking down at his to check if she called of texted. RING! RING! "If you want your lil prize you best come on for time run out." The familiar voice said in the phone. "But...Iah let yah talk to yo fine ass daughter...t-Treu h-he t-touched me!" she broke down on the phone. "whatchu mean?!" he said as his eyes switched from black and brown. "he r-ra-ped me a-and i couldn't f-fight b-ack" she cried harder as he kepted he on the phone for a little while longer while we tracked it. "Chubbs we on the way" he said as his voice cracked.

4 hours later
Unknown Location
Benji POV

"Yall go around back and then we gone bust innat bitch ight" I said to Draco, TayTay, Kamiri, Kamron, Kacey, Kentrell, Treu, Kamrien, Dior's boyfriend Zyaire, and Kamrien.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Finding Kessiah Dior Fields [ NBA Ben 10 First Daughter ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें