ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Start from the beginning

Minha: Hi! Long time no see. Im so sorry, i have been really busy these days..

I started a tear, after that, starting to hug her hiding my face.

Minha: are you okay? What's going on? Need a space?

Me: I..

Minha: You..?

Me: i want to go out..

Minha: Hey..you could tell me, what's going on.

I sob so hard that I couldn't explain. I take a deep breath before talking.

Me: Well It have been stressing out these days..wanna hangout? I want to release the things that got stuck on my head.

Minha: Y-yea sure! When?

....

Next day••

Minha walk aggressively to Renjun's class. Knocking the door as usual.

Minha: Hello Mrs Smith! Im sorry if im disturbing you but,

All of the students eyes was on her.

Minha: i need to borrow Renjun for a while.

Mrs Smith: Ah, sure! Class is almost over and im pretty sure he could study this topic when im not teaching. Smarty boy..Renjun, you can go.

Renjun with curious-ness of him, he just walk to the door.

Minha: Thank you!!

She grab Renjun's hand and bring him in a private place to talk.

Renjun: What the heck, are you kidnapping me?

He tried to get rid from her hand. She stopped and putting him face to face to her.

Minha: Do you realize something? The thing that tried to ignore.

Renjun: What are you talking ab-

Minha: Renjun, your 'ex-wife' is sick, stressing out, and had no idea what to do. And all of those started from your girlfriend.

Renjun: why her, she-

Minha: So this is the reason why Hana is so hard to talk to you. To tell the truth about your girlfriend behind her. To tell something important to YOU. You didn't want to believe any bit! Now let me story, and just fucking hear it!

Renjun: ...

He froze in speechless.

Minha: i know you kept asking why is Hana avoiding you right? It's because of your girlfriend, she told Hana to get away from you or not, she will make her father's health more worst by some way. So she decided to get away for her father. About the bruises u saw, its from YOUR GIRL. She bullied Hana for months now. Hana ask for help but gets ignored. I know its not my hecking problem since im just her bestfriend. But is my job to do this. She didn't ask me to say it to you, she just want me to go out with her to release some of her stress. NOW I WANT YOU TO CONFRONT YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND JUST BREAK UP ALREADY.

Renjun: WHAT-

Minha: I dont hecking care, you have to say sorry to Hana. Im going.

She rolled her eyes and leave him alone.

....

Two days LaTeR••

Recess just started couple minutes ago, Hana was eating with Minha beside her. Ara dis not come to school because she busy on something.

Hana: Why did you take a long time to get here? I almost finished my food, its like half already.

Minha: toilet buisness..you know, girls stuff. By the way, wanna go out shopping tomorrow? There's a new shop that was viral around. Wanna try?