17

Your Pov:

(At Moomin's Cafe)

Well im here already but i couldn't find the others. I ask them where are they at the chat, but they say that they are on their way.

When im waiting scrolling and scrolling through tiktok, there is two girls come to my table. Ara and Minha. I put my phone on the table with the 'scariness' they say on my face. While my two crackheads slowly sit down infront or me.

Me: Yah! Why so late.

Minha: Ara is bad at driving we almost get crash you knoww. I was trying to teach her to drive while on the way.

Ara: Shut up atleast i tried. Lucky you are not having a crash today.

Me: Now tell me what happened.

15 MINUTES AGO...

Minha's Pov:

Me and Ara started driving and it's like crazy. Now let me show you how crazy it is.

Me: Ok you sit there and just drive. Don't eat or do something unless you are good at driving.

Ara: yes maam.

In the start is good. She is listening to my rules. Until...

Me: YAH! YAH! YAH! there is a fucking old man.

Ara: Oh- im sowwy.

Me: You know what. I forgot to tell you one of my another tips to drive carefully.

Ara look at me and say 'what'.

Me: stop looking at me!

Ara: Ooh im too pretty? Thats why? Wow thank you Minha-ah.

Me: No shut up bitch and watch the road!

And there it goes. The crazy woman who is driving really bad. She almost hit everything. Im getting more nervous seeing Ara drive, so i told Ara to stop at one spot.

•••••

Me: Oh mah gawd honey. LEMME DRIVE. Hana is going to get mad and its gonna be your fault Ara.

Ara didn't care, i bought her a food to get her calm down. She is not hearing me and just continuing eating.

(After changing sits and Minha started to drive)

Me: Hey Ara, you know what.

Ara: What

She said with her mouth full of food .

Ara: When you were driving crazy almost hitting everything, i was praying; oh my god please save me from this driving. I shouldn't of make the driving with her. Im gonna dieeeee.

Recent•°•°

Nobody Pov:

Minha said what happened to her and Ara while driving. Hana is speechless and like did not moving until she started to speak.

Hana: ....k um Ara, please don't drive with me.

Ara: Bruh-

Hana: Yeh yeh whatever, i just have a news. Its about Ara too. I heard like you have a crush? Woww my youngest bestie have a crush~~

Ara went into a big blush on her face.

Ara: Well uh- i do. But its yours.

She said to Hana. And that's is a surprise which Hana was confused what does Ara mean. She is single but having a force only. Minha was making a confused face too. She was thinking,'does Hana have a boyfriend?'