26

Nobody's POV:

Hana and Renjun had 2-3 days to practice. Cause both of them had their other song to sing too. Renjun its not bad with it since he is a vocalist at his highschool. Hana is the same but not the same level as his. She tried her best to sing. The two of them is at their room. Renjun called Hana to come near.

Hana: Boya boya boya.

(Boya: what is it)

She went to Renjun that is holding his phone.

Renjun: Jaemin said Chenle is at Aera's house.

Hana: Wahh. Jjinja?! Oh please i hope they confess to each other one day. I swear.

Renjun: why are you excited about.  I thought-

Hana: what.

Renjun: Nevermind.

It went silent for a few seconds until renjun told Hana to start practicing.

Hana: Ok, We have to take part. You start first.

......

Chenle invited Ara to sing together. Now he is at Ara's house. The both of them went to her room.

Chenle: Ok what song are we going to sing.

Ara: I don't know...how about 'Stuck with you' ?

Chenle: Great! You are going to start.

Ara: Um- K. I'll try.

Ara is not really bad at singing. But her crush invited her, who doesn't want to accept it? Plus, its a boy from 7Dream. Lucky her people said.

....

Hana and Renjun was practicing with laughters and smile on their face. Same as Chenle and Ara.

....

After a week of people working hard to practice, in one blink, its already the-day.

(At night, about 9 pm)

Everyone is gathering infront of the stage. Some of them were sitting, waiting, talking, and some staff was fixing the stage. Noises here and there, so loud. The backstage people was nervous including Hana. And at the back there, some of them was wearing make-up, or practicing for a little bit before performing.

When the stage was all good, everyone started to shut their mouth, focusing on the mc that is on stage.

Soobin: Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun!! Im the mc for today's show. My name is Soobin, Choi Soobin, from class B814.

Hana heard from the backstage, she was confused coz she never heard of his name before.

Same class? How can i never knew him?
Hana thought.

Hana: Choi Soobin? Who is that—

Renjun came to Hana tapping her shoulder.

Hana: kamjagiya!

She screamed in shock until everyone was looking at her, she said sorry to all of them and face Renjun. Hana pushed his shoulder.

Hana: Yah!

She said at him but not too loud.

Hana: You scared me. Gosh..

Renjun: Well your throat better be fine. Our stage is starting soon.

Hana: but is you're fault Mr.Huang Renjun.

.....

Soobin: So! Before we are starting the performing of people that is working hard. We are going to show a beautiful performance from the married couple. Hana and Renjun!!