✧ FIRST DATE

"Tonight was really fun," you said with a wide smile as Megan had stopped her car.

"Yeah, it was." she replied with a just as wide grin. "We should do it again some time."

"I hope so.." you had sighed with a nod before opening the door, waving a goodbye as you got out of the car. "Wait, wait," she spoke, stopping you from shutting the door.

"Can I walk you to the door?"

You immediately felt your cheeks growing hot and butterflies in your stomach.

"Yeah, sure," you responded as calmly as you could.

She flashed you a smile before leaving her car as well, walking you up the steps.

"I had a really nice time tonight," Megan had whispered, interlocking her fingers with yours. You nodded your head slowly, then giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Awkward kiss out of the way." you had chuckled, feeling dumb when she had looked at you in a different way. Apparently, it was a good way.

She had leaned in and kissed you again, this one lasting longer.

Her hands cupped your cheeks as yours trailed to her flannel, pulling her closer than you two already were.

Finally, you both pulled away slowly. Megan had a dreamy smile on her lips while you felt like you were in euphoria.

"Your eyes look really pretty in the moonlight," she complimented, brushing a strand of hair out of your face."

"It- Um- So- I-"  This could not get any worse.

"You're adorable," The woman chuckled and shook her head, causing heat to rush to your face.

"I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that's... that's great."

"Bye, Y/N." She smiled, kissing you once more before retreating to her car.

Your fingers ran over your lips slowly as you smiled, remembering the way Megan's lips felt on yours even though it was just minutes ago.
. . .
All you could do is hope it would happen again.