Chapter 2

Many of students are packing up and heading to the boat and taking their pets with them even Kayla. A boy soon talk to her and walk to her but didn't talk to him.

Boy 1: still angry?

Kayla: both...

She soon look at him.

Kayla:... Ken, what you did is reckless... you could have put kids in danger.

Ken: wow lucky your twin isn't here...

He sighs annoyed

Kayla: they aren't interested this program... beside, why did you set the spell on dragon to attack the Academy and to me.

Ken: that wasn't supposed to happen... it supposed to!

Kayla: to what... to attack one of my friend... well you thought wrong... now we got attack, the academy is distory and we are heading home... and I'm glad to be back with my twin... and now, I can't trust you getting near of my twin... I never thought of you to be something that does worse... luckily they aren't here, or else their dragons gotta have to prepare to stop your dragon, oh wait, it an illusion, of course they would have gotten hurt too!

She sighs hardly and angry and sook off to the boat as it soon leave the island.

At Huttsgalor morning at the roost. Winger soon yawn and woke up. And see nobody is in cave. He soon sighs.

Winger: of course, they are off to island to get mate...

Leyla soon climb down and see him.

Leyla: Winger you should be at island...

Leyla and Dak is 14 year old now and Kayla is much older and soon to graduate. Their mood haven't change quite a bit. But it did towards to Leyla since she had " period " age 12. But she still same Leyla but she is soon losing interest of something that Winger can tell but none of others does.

Winger: nah, I will pass...

Leyla: don't you wanna have a mate...?

Winger: not really...

Leyla: oh well then, your free do something there... I'm going to clean this dragon cave.. you dragons have change little... with Burple, I will say half of it... he seem to be growing...

Winger soon got up and Leyla soon cleaning up in dragon cave.

Winger: what are you doing In cave...?

Leyla: just cleaning up...

Winger can tell Leyla's look, she look desperate and other things she does. He can tell something up with her. He wish that Kayla is here and would help out.

Dak soon climb down and help out cleaning up.

Dak: hey Wing, shouldn't you be at island finding your mate?

Leyla: that what I ask him...

She smirk little.

Winger: I'm not in mood finding someone...

Dak: ok, then do you want to go out in joy riding?

Winger: I'm good, I will just go out fly around.

Leyla: if your bored, I suggest go to island... you will meet someone who you love...

Winger soon leave the cave.

Dak: aw. He loved going joy riding with me...

He soon walk to Leyla as they both face eachother.

Leyla: must have grew it I guess... some change... and Burple... well he changing half of himself...

Dak: ( sighs ) I sure will miss his other half.

They both nodded.

Dak; I know your tone voice... what worng sis...?

Leyla: ( sighs ) same thing as yours Dak...I don't want Rescue Riders to change. And our friends even Winger to leave. But, we can't force that... and we don't want it happen again since last time we heard about kid and a dragon...

Dak; yea, it about time they told us.

They smile and laugh.

Leyla: ( sighs ) I'm sure we are gonna miss them... even Burple...

Dak: I never imagined Burple getting mate...

Leyla: even Rocky... does Elbone really have to set the marriage with Rocky and Shelly dating, engagement, and wedding, and now husband and wife, then what, they will have children?

Dak:... that would be nice... beside I noticed you been talking about babies and children even kids and stuff... may I ask why are you talking about them?

Leyla:... that's the point Dak... I'm worried... about getting pregnant.

Dak: ( sighs ) so that what it about...

She soon nodded.

Dak: at normal age or young age?

Leyla: young age...

Dak: sis, don't worry about that... your not going to get pregnant... you will when you get older...

Leyla:... yea, thank... and now. I'm into one of boy... I don't know how to feel that way...

Dak: Evan... that boy your friend with?

Leyla: yea, I get that he is cute and handsome but that not why I fell in love... I fell in love because the way he treats me and others even towards dragons.

Dak: new to this girl talk.

They smile and laugh.

Leyla: ( sighs ) we definitely are going to miss them.

Dak: me too Ley.

They lean to hug.