Noir hub-y/n smut

HEYYYYY YALLL IM ALIVE!

SO AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE CHAPT NAME ITS A Y/N X CHAT STORY!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS SHI FOR A WHIL BUT I WAS BUSY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING <3 ANYWAYS READ ON!

-y/ns POV-

Parents are gone...

Im all alone in this house...

Ive been turned on by all those rumors of the super hero Chat Noir being a porn star now...

Is it?

Is it true that my super hero crush is a porn star?....

To good to be true but its temping to take a look on my laptop...

.

.

..

.

.

Oh

He is...

Found his profile. He is verified.

Lets see one video

I cant but help thinking that he is big and hard down there.

I wanna touch myself while looking at him jerking himself off so hard he squirts on the camera...

Shit.

He's big...

-3rd POV-

Y/n had clicked on the video and saw chat taking his belt off. He continued to undress himself to the point where he was just in some black boxers. He soon had a bulge and took off those boxers and was completely naked.

He masturbated. His masculine hand went faster on himself y/n quickly took off her pants and underwear and started rubbing her clit. She was soaking. "Ngh~ ahh~ mmm~ ahh chat! Just seeing you jerk off makes me cum!~ i want you...only you to film with me! I want to feel you deep!" Y/n mumbled under her breath as she took two fingers and slipped them inside and stared going faster.

Minutes later into the sexual clip she heard a knock on her window.

'Fuck!' Y/n thought as she closed the laptop and scrambled to put her pants on.

She put them on and to her surprise it was chat just looking at her with dark green eyes.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! She thought to herself as she blushed darker. She opened her balcony door and the chat went inside quickly without any hesitation.
He looked around her room. He noticed the bed was messy with her fluids near the laptop

He knew exactly what she was doing and why she was nervous around him.

"Soooo m'lady what was it that you were up to..?" He asked with seductive eyes while walking towards her, "oh- well imwas watching a movie and y'know i got disturbed an"

She got cut off by a gloved hand on her mouth.
Chat aggressively put his hand on her mouth and pushed y/n to her bed, "I know~ i know fucking well that wasn't what you were doing, y/n. Tell me! Tell me what you were doing right now before i fuck you till you cant walk~"

Y/n stayed quiet. She wanted him to fuck her so bad she wanted to feel him deep inside her. She wanted to ride him, praise him, suck him, feel his cum on her chest while they both moan and she begs for more pleasure.

"Staying quiet,ey? Lets see for how much longer you can keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut and put it to good use~"

Y/n stared at him intensely as chat turned in her computer and put on a porn video that wasn't his...the video played and moans from the device filled the room. The girl on the screen was riding that guys cock and came everywhere.