𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐

Start from the beginning

Lets get this shit over with.

꧁꧂

An hour later, I finally made my way back to Amara after being stuck in that fucking room.

Surprisingly, I've seen no sign of my father which only confuses me. The 6 weeks is up so where is he?

But it's fine because me and my men already came up with a plan a couple of weeks ago. Amara is yet to find out but if she were to it'll ruin the whole plan so I've kept her out of the loop for her own safety.

Walking back into the main room, I saw Amara talking to Valentina by our table so I walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me, "I want you." I mumbled into her neck, peppering small kisses onto it. She stopped her conversation with Valentina who was now smirking at me for some reason. "Too bad, isn't it?" Then she pushed her ass into my already hard dick which made me groan lowly into her neck. She'll regret that later. "You're going to regret that baby." I whispered quietly into her ear, smirking against her skin. She turned her head to the side smirking at me as she bit her bottom lip. Fucking tease.

Many people were getting on the dance floor for the annual mafia dance. The dance is where everyone would switch partners as part of the tradition. Like a mixer dance or whatever the fuck you call it. These things are shit shows because I'd much rather spend my time doing anything else rather than dancing with a complete stranger.

"Oh God." Amara mumbled from beside me as soon as the music started. She clearly doesn't like these things either. I also don't want other men touching my girl with their dirty hands but we might as well get this over with so we can leave. 

"Lets get this over with amore." I intertwined my hand with hers, leading the way towards the dance floor.

Pietro and Valentina were already dancing with each other and so was Rowan with a short brunette although he did look a bit uncomfortable. Raf was with a black haired girl  seeming to be making conversation surprisingly. Then there was Nick dancing with a blonde, laughing away to fuck knows what. For fuck sakes. Apparently he didn't really need crutches so he spent a day in hospital for his recovery after I shot him. Honestly he deserved it so I don't give a fuck.

I placed my hand on the small of her back, holding her other in mine as her feet moved with mine to the music, "I didn't know you could dance." She teased, grinning up at me with one of her hands on my shoulder. My lips curved upwards slightly, "Why's that then?" I raised an eyebrow. "You don't seem like the dancing type." She shrugged her shoulders, biting her bottom her lip. I thought I told her to stop fucking doing that. "Guess you could say I'm full of surprises." I whispered into her ear, my lips brushing against her skin as I heard her breath hitch. I smirked at her reaction before spinning her around by the waist when it was time to switch.

The brunette Rowan was with earlier fell into my arms. Fucking kill me. I sighed, frustrated as I brushed my hand against the small of her back, not wanting to touch this fuck. "Don't be shy." She smirked up at me. I'll be nice. "Fuck off." I shot her a glare, clenching my jaw. That's a lie.

Rowan came up from beside me with his partner, whispering into my ear, "Good luck with her. She's fucking crazy." Then he was gone before I could respond to him. Great.

My eyes never met hers since they were fixated on Amara, seeing that she's now dancing with Nick looking slightly uncomfortable. I could see him smirking and whispering shit into her ear as she glared at him. It took everything in me not to storm over there and beat the man plump. Seeing his hands all over my girl had my blood boiling with rage but I kept my composure. He'll pay.

"Can't believe you're  with that whore. I'm so much better." The bitch in my arms tried to seductively whisper into my ear but failed miserably. The audacity of this hoe is unreal. No one can replace my wife. They don't get it. "Let's face it bitch. You're just some hoe from the street one of these men dragged you from. Don't disrespect my wife again and you better pray she didn't hear you." I spat out, angrily.

Amara is fucking scary when she's mad which is why she wins every argument we've had. Like the time she told me to use my manners when talking to people because apparently threatening them isn't polite. It's not my fault they have a brain of a fish.

I may have pushed the bitch a bit too harshly to her next partner because she stumbled into their arms. I don't need people like her trying to ruin my relationship with Amara.

My sister fell into my arms thankfully because I seriously can't anymore. "Hey bro." She smiled at me as I stared at her blankly. "Why the fuck are your cheeks so pink?" I glared at her cheeks, furrowing my eyebrows. "Are you hurt?" My eyes scanned her from head to toe, looking for any marks on her. She let out a laugh, shaking her head, "No you idiot."

"If I find out one of these fucks touched you, I'll kill them and make you watch." I glared at her but she only smiled wider, "Shut up and dance with me." She groaned, stepping her heels onto my shoes, "That's my fucking foot dumbass." I grumbled. "Listen, I can't dance so cut me some slack." My lips curved upwards slightly as I watched her attempts at trying to match my rhythm. Idiot.

"You know you're less grumpier now." Valentina blurted out. I shrugged my shoulders in response because I don't know how to respond to that. "I haven't seen you like this in 4 years Xav. She makes you happy." She sighed, smiling slightly. "Don't let her go."

I know I've been distant with my sister ever since our mothers passing but I can't help it. That was how I was raised by my father. Showing weakness doesn't make you a man is what he said. So that's all I've known. Until I met her. Amara reassures me that showing weakness doesn't make you any less of a man. It makes you stronger and that's what I've been trying to tell myself.

"I don't plan too." I sighed, looking over to where Amara is to find her smiling at something Pietro said. She's the love of my fucking life. I'll end my own life before I let anything happen to her. "Good." Valentina smiled widely so that her dimple popped out of her cheek.

I spun her around so she was back with Pietro just as Amara fell into my arms, instantly making me smile slightly as I looked into her mesmerising hazel eyes. "Finally." I sighed, wrapping my arms around her as she let out a soft giggle which was music to my fucking ears.

I spun her around so her back was to my front so I could bend her over my knee just as the music finished. A toothy grin appeared on her lips as she stared up at me with my arms wrapped firmly around her waist to keep her upright. I bent down, placing a soft kiss on her lips as I pulled us upright.

"Lets fucking leave." I grumbled, tugging her gently towards the exit doors. All night I couldn't keep my eyes off her tightly fitted dress, watching as her hips swayed every time she walked. The dress perfectly highlighted her round ass which made my dick harder at the sight. Now I can finally rip it off her.