𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐

Start from the beginning

"I would kiss you but I don't want lipstick on me again." I sighed deeply, smirking as I watched a small frown appear on her lips. "Kiss me anyways the fuck?" She pulled away to glare at me. "Shall I?" I muse, putting a fist against my mouth to hide my smile. "Fine I don't need you." She scoffed, turning around to walk away. So dramatic. "But I need you." I pulled her back by the waist, kissing her soft lips so she doesn't say anything else. She's spoilt on a whole other level but I don't care. What she wants, she'll get.

We pulled away from the kiss so I wiped my lips with a tissue. No more kisses. That's a lie.

Amara sat down by the table because her feet hurt from the heels, "Do you need anything before I go?" I placed one of my hands at the back of her chair and my the other on the table so I could lean down to her level. As much as I don't want to leave her alone, I have matters to take care of regarding our idiotic fathers.

"No thank you." She shook her, smiling at me which instantly relaxed my racing heart. A few peoples eyes turned to me when I kneeled down in front of Amara but I was too busy to care. "Raf will be with you in the meantime until I get back." I picked up one of her fidgeting hands, placing a small kiss on the back of it. "You're worrying too much Xav." She sighed, cupping my cheeks. "You're my priority and mine only. I'll raise hell upon anyone who dares to lay a hand on you." I gripped her jaw gently, making sure her attention is on me. She needs to know that the words coming out of my mouth is nothing but the truth.

Everyone fucking knows that she's my weakness so you can imagine how many people are after her.

She nodded her head as a small sigh left her lips so I stood back up to my full height. "I love you. I'll be back in an hour." With one last kiss to her cheek, I left her at the table making sure Raf was around. Which he was, thankfully.

Pietro walked up beside me as I made my way over to a room where a group of men were waiting for me. "Slight problem." Fucking fantastic. "What now?" I grumbled, undoing my blazer button. "There's been talk going around saying that you've gone soft over a girl." He cautiously said.

"I can do soft." I shrugged one of my shoulders, keeping my expression nonchalant although my blood boiled from the inside. "Most of them have alliances with us dude." Pietro sighed from beside me. Alliance or not, they've disrespected me.

I opened the room door, "Gentlemen." A sinister smirk made it's way onto my lips when they quickly stood up from their seats. "What is with this bullshit about me going soft?" I looked around the room, noticing their eyes widen as I waited for someone to speak up. But of course they're pussies and didn't. "Put some goddamn respect on my name." I spat, clenching and unclenching my fists.

"Mr Hernan-" One of them finally spoke but I raised my palm, silencing them instantly. I'm not in the mood for their bullshit. "How's this for soft?" I blindly shot one of them with my gun making the sound echo through the silent room. Their mouths parted as they stared at the dead man on the floor beside me. "Hm?" Once again I was met with silence so I scoffed, walking over to my seat at the head of the table before sitting on it.

"Nothing to say?" I propped my feet up on the table, staring at them blankly. I want my wife but instead I'm stuck with these buffoons. "W-we don't know what you're talking about sir." A man with short brown hair stuttered, avoiding eye contact. "Are you calling me stupid? Look me in the eye and say that shit." I took out a cigarette packet my suit pocket. As expected, he kept his gaze to the floor, trembling for God knows why.

I cupped my hands over the joint, lighting the cigarette before inhaling deeply. "Sit down." I blew out the smoke, watching it dance in the air.