Chapter 15- The decision pt2

Sae byeok's POV-

Anger boilt up inside of me, who does this guy think he is? 

My fists clench, she's clearly not comfortable what's your problem dude, don't ever treat a girl like that, especially a beautiful one like y/n.

I absentmindedly walked forward and my clenched fists were now in contact with this dicks face.

I watched his face as he ran away crawling in fear. What an idiot? 

I couldn't concentrate on my actions, my main focus was on y/n.

"Hey you okay?" I asked as I wrapped her in my arms. She fit perfectly into them, like our bodies were made to be together like the missing peice of the puzzle. I gently carressed her soft h/c hair while I took in her scent. She smelt like applejuice and peach,which mached her personality( and her fruityness). Everything was perfect about her, her smile, her personality, her beautiful eyes. It's like everytime I look at her, I become more and more fond of her. She was intoxicating but the kind that you never wanna stop being intoxicated by.

" Are you hurt?" I whisper to her as she looks up at me.

"I- I'm fine honestly, my wrists hurt a bit that's all." I look down at her worriedly, I know nothing major happened but she should never be treated like that.

" As long as your okay I'm okay." And I tightened my grip around her. In this moment I didn't care who was looking at me at all, she was mine and only mine, and I'd like to keep it that way, for a long time.

a/n

Hello alllll!

I decided to do sae byeok's POV of the end scene bit because I thought you guys would like that. I will be updating again today dw but I wanted to release a small chapter that makes you guys happy.

Also thanks for all the love and support on both my stories, I love you all <33

see you on the next chapter( also Im gonna try and update on my other story today :)<<33