I was so lost in my thoughts and her eyes, that I didn't notice when she move away from my arms and vanished into the crowd. I turn my head from side to side and find her into a far corner. As I about to run towards her she again vanished, but I searched and searched but she's nowhere to be founded.

"Were are you going alle? Where are you?" I said and call my guards to find her into whole area, around this venue inside out.

"Today you're not going anywhere alle, you've to come back to me. I'm waiting, we're waiting." I said to no-one.

ALLENA--

"Brother all set what we want?" I asked and he nodded.

"We're all set princess, security is with us like a shadow without anyone's knowing." He said and I nodded my head.

"Dad you ready to face?" I asked him.

"I'm more than ready princess, because of them I lost many things and love ones in my life. I'm ready to take my revenge." He said with hatred fill eyes and venom laced voice.

"Then let's go, we've a party to attend tomorrow and before that we've some preparations to do." Bro said and then we all headed towards the Marlow, a place near London from where we took one hour drive to London so that no one knows about our returning back news, specially the one for which we organize this party.

You're thinking for whom I'm talking about, so it's the one who's behind all the mis happenings that happens with us. With WOTSON family.

Soon we reached at Marlow, and then bro have already arranged a normal black sedan for us to drive our way back to London. Just in two hours we're back to brother's estate which is fully secured from media or anyone, with underground parking. So no one knows our visiting.

We reached into his penthouse, that was top on the building.

"You've earned a lot son, you make me proud." Dad said to brother then hugged him tight, as he show him the estate from entrance and his penthouse from inside.

"I did all this for you both dad, I know because of them you lost everything, my sister lived in poverty, she face abuse because of that thing named money. But now I'm here with both of you, and I promised dad we took our revenge from them and then I show you around in detail." He said and we did a group hug.

Its time to begin with our plan B.

Well plan A is to come back, without coming into anyone's notice. And with grace of God it's successful.

Next day, we check everything once again. Today is mine and Aaron's anniversary but what if he filed the divorce, then? I feel terrified with that thought.

"All ready Allena.?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad." I said with confidence.

"Then let's go, otherwise media surround us. We need to reached there before anyone else." Said brother and we headed towards the venue, in the same black sedan, well sedan because everyone knows that Chris Brown's never put his foot below Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, Volvo etc. But sedan it's not something comparable to them. So yeah it's not take anyone's attention. We entered into the venue from back gate.

And check everything, once again before heading towards our respected rooms, for getting ready.

"Princess you ready?" I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes brother, just one minute." I yelled and put my mask on.

"Two can play a game." I said to my mirror image and then me and brother headed towards the hall together as couple so that no one gets suspicious. And dad walk inside individual. Well he's dead for everyone all these years.

"Are you nervous princess?" Brother asked in low voice.

"No bro I'm not nervous for facing the killer, but nervous to face Aaron. I don't know how he reacts." I said feeling shiver thinking about him.

"Don't worry everything is going to be ok after Tonight." He assured and we separate then. I watched Aaron sitting in the far corner when we start our next plan. Which is gets Aaron's attention without anyone notice.

"Go to him and ask him for dance and if he didn't agree then told him 'Oh come on, party is still on come just one dance would not harm you, but maybe give you what you're finding' understand" I said to one girl which is doing a small role in this part of plan.

That woman did her work well, soon Aaron expressions change and he walked towards the dance floor. When i saw the person for which this whole setup is settled. 

I call brother and dad in conference and tell them.

"The target is in front of my eyes. Now I'm going to dance with my babies father, so don't disturb me for some good five minutes." I said and they both chuckled on my choice of words.

"Ok we didn't, but after five minutes leave him and walk towards the back door." Brother said and we disconnect the call.

Then the partners change and now I'm with my husband either he filed the divorce or not. I don't care. After five minutes I leave him zoned out. And walk towards the back, just to make my targets follow me.

Plan B is also successful. Yeah!!!!

_______________
Hey! Hey guys! I know you're again going to angry with me with this suspense, but what I do, I love suspense but don't know how to exactly create it, well I tried huh! Don't make fun of my attempts. Hehe.
Enjoy reading sold to the billionaire.
Tell me your views about the chapters.
Did you like changes?

Also follow me on Readoo as well as on instagram:-  author_sansh ....

XOXO. LOTS OF LOVE.
AUTHOR SANSHI!!