She fell silent, wondering how someone who is so dashing and charming would have asked her out when there were much prettier girls out there compared to herself. From the corner of her eyes, she could see a few Hogwarts students lurking behind the corridors, eyes burning with hatred as they darted in her direction. Aine used to not care about what other's thought of her, and that she dressed in clothing that made her comfortable rather than how they look. She never cared about how she was in people's eyes, nor did she take an interest in it. However, she could feel her confidence slowly shattering away, and to be invited to be one of Beauxbaton's gems was heavy, almost like an imaginary weight on her shoulders.

"I appreciate the offer. I do," she said to him, looking up at the boy whose eyes started to droop sadly like a puppy. "Do you not want to go with me?" he asks her, disappointment in his gaze. Aine immediately retorted, feeling the embarrassment surging into her, "No! Not at all. I would love to go with you and I'm flattered you've asked me. It's just— I... I don't know if I'm allowed to go with you! I mean, am I worth going with you when there are so many more beautiful girls out there and I'm just average—"

He clasps Aine's hands, soothing her anxiety and worries, "You are always worth it. There isn't a single soul in this world who is worth nothing, Estoileon. No one is average. You may not know or feel like it, but you are beautiful."

Aine blushed at his words, swallowing before she diverts her eyes away from his face that was just inches away from hers. Even if she did manage to go with him, there was nothing in her wardrobe that she could wear to the ball. No dress, no formal attire but casual clothing that wouldn't be suitable for such an important event. Not to mention that getting a dress at this time would be difficult since it usually takes two weeks to get it made and adjusted. This was so flustering to her, and she couldn't look at him to say such embarrassing words. "I don't have anything appropriate to wear, nor do I have anything fancy for the occasion... If I wore something else, people would look at you poorly because of me. I definitely don't want that!" she spoke in a timid voice, waiting for his reaction.

"Why would they do that?" 

"Well..."

Luceras patted her on her shoulders, "Not to worry, Fleur has dozen of dresses that will be sent to her within two days. If you don't mind, perhaps you can wear one of hers? The alteration will most likely be completed on the spot because she has a designer who will be coming along to prepare her for the ball," he tells the girl. 

"Fleur's dress? Me?" she asked, baffled, "Wearing one of hers?"

"Do you not like it? I can send someone to make a dress for you if you—"

Aine instantly replied, shaking her hands to refuse his polite suggestion, "Oh no! No. No, no! It's alright! I'm just wondering if it's okay for me to brazenly accept such an offer."

The boy smiled at her, "Not at all. I'm sure Fleur would be more than willing to lend it to you. She has grown to like you too, you see," he reveals, scratching the side of his neck and making Aine mirror his smile, "I'm happy to hear that. Thank you, Luceras. It seems like I'm always thanking you for your help."

"It is my pleasure to help, and besides, I should thank you for accepting to go to the ball as my partner," his eyes twinkled and Aine looks down, noting another 'thanks' to him.

"If you don't mind, perhaps we can call each other by their first names? You can call me Aion," he said, extending a handshake to her which she immediately took, "I like that very much, Aion."

"Fantastic!" he beams, "Then I shall ask Fleur to deliver the dress to you before the ball."

"Great!"