‘At that time, the secret organization installed bombs on some people during the incident.’

Choi Han, along with the genius mage Rosalyn, protected the people from the bombs and helped with their escape. At that time, there was an old man that Choi Han had failed to save.

The man had lost his right arm and leg while taking a bomb off and throwing it away from himself, and this incident had made Choi Han extremely upset. Watching the old man’s hurt body, the crown prince thought about, ‘The Healing Star.’ That was how power was originally introduced in the novel.

Naturally, the crown prince did not use the power on the old man. Instead, he consoled Choi Han, who was feeling responsible for the old man’s death and raised him as a hero.

‘It is only normal.’

Cale did not think the crown prince made the wrong decision. Who can judge him for wanting to use his power for himself? Of course, Choi Han or Rosalyn would have used it for the old man.

“By the way, is little brother dragon still following us?”

Cale nodded his head at Hong’s question.

‘Since it is like this, I might as well use the dragon for my benefit as well.’

His original plan was to save him and then be done with him, but if the dragon was going to follow him around the country like a little puppy, he might as well put it to good use. He had already thought about how to use that dragon the last few nights as well.

Cale knew the location of the 5 magic bombs that Choi Han had found in the novel, but he was not sure about the location of the remaining 5 magic bombs that ended up going off.

The five bombs that were located were found by using Rosalyn’s genius-level mana detection abilities to find them one by one.

But now, Cale had an existence that was worlds better than Rosalyn at detecting mana following him around like a lost duck.

“Might as well make it work hard.”

The kittens flinched at that statement while Eve only stared at him, but Cale did not see it as he was thinking about all of the work he was going to make the dragon do in the capital. The dragon, who had no idea about any of this, delivered a boar to the campsite early in the morning once again.

 The dragon, who had no idea about any of this, delivered a boar to the campsite early in the morning once again

-The next day...-

He had eaten and slept in the carriage last night. He was doing his best to not interact with Taylor and the crew. That was why he could not understand this odd, and somewhat, dark atmosphere. Eve also left the carriage to see what's going on.

“Hans. What is going on?”

Hans put on an awkward smile and greeted Cale and Eve. Hans, as well as the rest of the Cale’s group, were quickly getting past their suspicions about the meat and fruit being delivered to them.

Although Cale had no idea what Ron thought about it, since Cale and Choi Han both had said that it was fine, they just went along with it. Beacrox was easy to convince since he was always excited to see ingredients of the highest quality appear every morning.

“Haha, young master, did you finally wake up?”

Hans slowly peeked toward Taylor and Cage, before approaching Cale and Eve.

“You see, I think young master Taylor has gotten the wrong idea.”

“Wrong idea?”

-To be Continued

-To be Continued...-

(A/N - Btw, I just found out, how hard it is to write fanfic for MDZS. The novel is really hard to find online because you need to pay for them. So, I went for the Webnovel app and luckily I found it.)