*1*

-??? POV-
-Location: Unknown-

'Where am I?'

'Did I die again?'

'What does outside look like?'

These words keep repeating inside my head as I lay down on the floor. I don't remember how many times I've died. I lost count after the 15th time.

My name is Eve. Eve is a zombie. Eve doesn't know how old she is this year. She only remembers that she died when she was 7 years old. Eve doesn't remember what her family look like. She doesn't even know if they're alive or not. She doesn't know how long she has been here.

Suddenly, she heard a commotion going on outside of her cell. She tries to peek outside, only to see fog everywhere. Then she hears multiple voices speaking to each other.

'Who are they?'

'Why are they here?'

It seems like these people are freeing the dragon she had seen before. Are they gonna bring him outside? I want to go outside as well...

-Third Person POV-

"Cale-nim. I sense another presence in this cave." A male with black eyes said while looking toward another person holding up a dragon in his arm. The dragon was surprised that he was able to sense another person just like that but he still couldn't let his guard down. He can't trust them just yet.

The male with red hair was also surprised that the guy before him can sense another person. But what's making him confused right now is the fact that there is another person that is locked up or tortured by Venion Stan. He was shocked by what he said next.

"It's not human. I can't determine what it is. It's almost like a death presence" Choi Han, the black hair male inform. Cale, the red hair male flinched after hearing what Choi Han said.

Suddenly, a rock was thrown near where they were standing. All of them look at the rock for a moment before seeing the hand that threw it. It was a small hand. Not what Cale was imagining. Choi Han was the first one to walk over the cell.

Cale can see Choi Han eyes widen before gripping his sword tightly. Without hesitation, he punches the cell bar until it broke. Cale, who was curious about what Choi Han sees to make him do that, walk over and peek over his shoulder to see a child.

This child has white hair almost close to the snow and she has a beautiful set of gold eyes. Her arms and legs were covered in bandages. She looks at them with her dull eyes and said "Who are you?". Her voice is quite hoarse. She hadn't talked for a long time.

She didn't seem to be afraid of Choi Han at all even after seeing his strength when he bust opens the cell with his bare fist. He made eye contact with the child and he saw nothing but emptiness and loneliness in those eyes.

Choi Han however was shaking with rage when he saw those bandages. He walked up to the child and carried her on his back. The child didn't fight back but only stare at Cale. He felt uncomfortable as the child continue to stare at him.

He now finally understand why there was a second key. It was for this child cell. After verifying that's all there is in the cave, they walk into the path that Choi Han had destroyed. The kitten, On and Hong, follow behind them while looking at both the dragon and the child.

" There's a wall in front of us." Choi Han informs while looking back at Cale. He nodded before ordering Choi Han to destroy the wall with the same strength as before. He nodded before putting down the child on his back to avoid injuring her.

*BOOM*

The wall almost instantly collapsed, and they could see the night sky. They were outside the cave. This time, Cale took the lead as he looked around. Choi Han takes hold of the child's hand and continues walking forward.

 Choi Han takes hold of the child's hand and continues walking forward

-To be continued-