*28*

-Third Person POV-
Location: The Capital-

“A bomb?”

“Yes. A bomb. Magic bombs can come in many shapes and sizes. With this Western continent having a long history of the war that was led by magic, it has developed quite a bit.”

Choi Han and Eve quietly listened to Cale’s story. Eve was thinking of many different ‘what if...' situations.

“However, there are a lot of restrictions. The location of the magic bomb, controlling the mana flowing through it, and many other factors cause these bombs to be complicated to use.”

That was why they preferred to have a mage use their magic during the war rather than using magic bombs. But the magic bombs this time are different from those used previously.”

“Of those bombs, newly developed magic bombs will go off here, as well as multiple places around here, in six days.”

Cale did not think that the five bombs Choi Han and Rosalyn had found in the novel would still be the same. The story had already changed. That meant that this situation could easily change as well. That was why Cale came up with a new plan.

However, he was still certain that the magic bomb terror incident would still proceed as described.

‘Since I was able to confirm that the crazy mage was in this kingdom.’

The crazy mage was the one who created this new magic bomb. The secret organization would eventually distribute this bomb to different territories in the Roan Kingdom after the incident at the capital. Of course, they will be hiding their identity as the secret organization.

“Are you saying a bomb will go off here?”

“Yes.”

Choi Han looked around at the fountains and the people in the plaza. A cold voice filled his ear at that time.

“It could be buried somewhere or even installed on a person. Of course, that person will not know it is a bomb and think it is something else, like a bracelet or a purse and have it on them.”

On a person. That phrase made Choi Han turn his head to look at Cale. Cale responded coldly to Choi Han. Eve was surprised even though she doesn't show it. In her mind, all she could think about is that people will die from all those bombs. And she doesn't want that. What if Cale dies and she got dragged back to that cave?

“That is why we need to prevent it.”

Of course, Cale would not do it. Choi Han, Eve, Rosalyn, and the Black Dragon will be the ones to take care of it. Cale planned to be still. He doesn't know if he should let Eve help them but from the way she looks at him, it seems to be telling him that she wants to help. Cale planned to be very still at the capital.

“How can we prevent it?”

“Simple.”

Cale crossed his arms as he leaned on a tree in the plaza and continued to speak.

“Magic bombs, are in essence, chunks of mana. That is why all you need to do is have someone with high mana sensitivity inspect the area and search any locations that seem to have an abundance of mana.”

Choi Han flinched at Cale’s calm demeanour before cautiously asking.

“Is it so much higher than it will be that easily detected?”

“No. It is just slightly higher, making it difficult for any average mage to notice it. But that small chunk of mana can instantly pull in the mana in the surrounding area to create a large explosion.”

Precious [Trash of the Count Family x Child!OC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara