Chapter 2

Your POV
Piltover also changed from the looks of it. I followed Jinx making sure we aren't seen. She looked excited like a child opening a present. We heard enforcers close by. She nudged me to follow her. Quietly we ran into a building that wasn't too far from the enforcers. She threw me one of her bags. "Start hanging them up. We're going to leave them a big surprise." She winked at me and started wrapping cords around the dynamite. I did the exact same thing she did, threw it at her, and catches it. As she's making sure it's tightly wrapped, she says "This time it'll be different. I won't fail Silco." I took a glance at her as I kept wrapping the cord around the dynamite."It's know it's none of my business, but what happened?" I threw her another.
She catches it and looks at me. "Huh?"
"The mission I mean."
"Oh that. Ugh.... There was a girl and she had pink hair like my sister's. I thought it was her, but it was just another stupid mind trick."
"I didn't know you had a sister."
"Yeah well, she's dead now. End of story." She hung the last one up.

"Alright. Let's blow this joint." She says and she gives me a lighter. I nodded and threw it on the ground letting the whole place catch on fire. "I built in a voice message in there so that they think a helpless little girl is in there." I laughed a bit and looked at her. She looks up at me and smirked. "Let's go."

We both hid as the enforcers started running in to stop the fire. Now's our chance. We ran to the building and watched the fire getting bigger. I stayed to watch a little while longer. I felt like I was in a trance. It was almost like a memory came back. A small girl telling to me to catch up as she ran and grabbed my hand.

Jinx's POV
As I got up the stairs I looked back and noticed them standing there. I walked over to them and put my hand on their shoulder. They shook their head and looks at me. They looked like they snapped out of something. Not sure what though. "Let's go." They said as we heard the huge explosion behind us. It sent a big impact wave making the fire fly up and down on the ground. We both ran inside and I grabbed the gemstone. "Yes!" I yelled and put it in my pocket. I turned to them and gave them a thumbs up. They nodded in approval and grabbed some research papers.

We were able to sneak back but Y/n took a quick stop and grabbed something. I looked back at them. "What did you get?" They opened their hand to hold a butterfly. "Think you can come up with something crazy to make it deadly?" They threw it at me as I caught it. "Crazy is my middle name." I snickered. They walked past me patting my shoulder. I followed them back down in the undercity. I was basically skipping next to them. It's strange, but I feel like I've seen them somewhere. Maybe it's a dream or a memory I lost a long time ago. I guess it really doesn't matter.

Your POV
I sat down reading the papers I stole as she listened to some music working on the butterfly I caught. She definitely was into the music. She was in the zone. So much that Silco walked in yelling her name. I got up quickly as he slammed his fist on the record. "JINX!"
"That's me!" She said.
"Four enforcers dead!"
She snickered. "Yeah."
"Do you realize what you've done?!" He looks up at me. "And you! You were in on it!" He walked to me and grabbed me by my shirt. "You—"
"Helped me get this." Jinx said as she held up the gemstone. Silco slowly let me go as I backed away from him. He held the gemstone as she walked to a lever and pulled it yelling "Happy Progress Day!" Fireworks started shooting up as the sparks fall over her shoulders and walks to Silco giving him a hug. He looked stunned and didn't say anything for awhile.

He looked at me. "I can't tell if your a bad influence on her or the other way around." I crossed my arms and glanced down saying. "You could say we are both evenly matched." She looked at me and smiled. I looked at her and smiled a bit. She hugged me tightly which took me off guard. I pat her back and started to hug her back. I felt Silco glare at me like he was about to murder me.

Jinx's POV
Hours past since the heist Y/n and I did. I found them sitting on a building looking out smoking a cigarette. I climbed up the building and sat down next to them. "Nothings changed dummy." They snickered and looked down. "You're wrong shortie."
"Shortie?"
"I'm taller than you so it's perfect."
"Shut up!" She gently punches my arm. They laugh.
"Anyways. What do you mean I'm wrong? Look at this place." I say slightly swinging my legs. They grab something out of their pocket and throws it to me. It was a telescope they crafted. I held it and they pointed at the spot they wanted me to see. "That place used to be abandoned, but some thugs use it to smuggle drugs or sell weapons at a high price. Unless you have a good trade."
They point at a restaurant. "That place used to be less popular to eat. But by some miracle he was able to find some good ingredients and made a fortune."
They move the telescope to a small hideout. "And that's my home. Not much, but I used to live in a small box when I was young." I set the telescope down and look at them. "I had to steal a lot of stuff to make my home. You can't wait for something to happen, you have to make it happen."
I snickered a bit. "Okay. You're right I was wrong. Maybe some things do change." I leaned on their shoulder and played with their telescope looking at the city. The lights of the city made things more beautiful. How did I not realize this? Maybe I'm even more crazy, but it's different with them. "Hey."
"Hm?"
"Thanks for helping with getting the gemstone."
"No problem shortie."
I playfully punch their cheek. They snickered and protected themself.
I held the gemstone and looked at it. "Let's do this again." I said looking up at them. They glanced at me and nodded. "Alright then."

"But first you're going to help me with this." I held up the gemstone.
————————————————————
To be continued.....