Chapter 6: Unexpected fight (Ryuuen)

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds Ishizaki close his distance to me. He than make a stand.

Ishizaki:" sorry ayanoukouji, i promise make this less pain"

Sigh, what a pain. If i analysis this current situation, this is the best way to solve this problem.

I grab his hand and make his lost balance by pulling his hand slowly. He fell on his knees.

 He fell on his knees

(Like this)

Ishizaki:" ehh?"

I punch his face with high speed several times.

Sorry Ishizaki, but in order to win, I'm willing to sacrifice everything

Sorry Ishizaki, but in order to win, I'm willing to sacrifice everything. One down, now what ryuuen gonna do next.

Ryuuen change his expression but he still can laugh like crazy. Albert expression don't change but he clearly shocked with what just happen.

Ryuuen:" kukukukukukukukukukuku you really interesting guy ayanoukouji, Albert!" He grinning like crazy.

Alber:"BOSS ORDERS"

Albert run towards me and swing his hand with all he had. I can easily dodge that but i decide to just accept it.

Tump!!!

His fist land on my face but i didn't budge even slightest, both of my hands still inside my pocket and that punch don't even scratch my face at all. I grab his hand and add a little pressure.

Albert:" AARGHH!!" he scream in pain.

I lifted him into the air with only one hand.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW BIG GUY?"
I throw him to the wall.

Boom!!

After that I aiming to his chest, Albert try to block with his hands but i don't care, what i try to show here is not a technique or skill but the difference between our raw strength. I punch his hand that cover his chest.

Crakk!!

I can hear his bone crack a little, i don't want to broke his bone completely so i only use 5% power. Albert get knock out. I can easily aim to his vitals point to knock him out but i don't. I want to show that i can knock him out without any effort.