Gopal and Fang blinked at each other before turning back to Boboiboy. "You do realise that you're the Football Club's centre forward, right? Of course they'll pick you!" Gopal scratched his head. "They'll probably have no choice but to pick you since you're the only one good enough to be the centre forward," Fang responded blankly. "I know but, I want to prove to them that I'm worthy of it because of my skills but not because of my position," Boboiboy smiled, clenching fist in determination.

"Well... everyone will cheer you on that."

"Even Y/n."

Boboiboy felt like something got into his throat and soon he began choking on his own spit. Once he recovered, he turned to them with a fake smile. "Oh sorry, I didn't hear anything over my choking," he responded, a happy smile on his mouth but his aura said otherwise. Gopal and Fang had smug gazes before waving his comment off. "Oh yeah, sure. But, we're telling you the truth though, didn't she say that after you got registered?" Fang continued.

"Oh... I think it was something similar to those words.." Boboiboy mumbled, feeling nervous suddenly at the thought of her watching him play. "Relax, Boboiboy. You're just over-thinking it, of course she'll cheer for us, we are representing the school after all," Gopal sighed at the different course Boboiboy's mind was heading to.

"Right... let's just enjoy ourselves, we won't disappoint anyone. The upperclassmen are really putting so much effort into this, we have to do our best for them and for the school," Boboiboy sighed with a determined look on his face. "And for Y/n," Gopal added in a mischievous tone, making a certain shadow manipulator snicker. The elemental hero flinched at the words that he heard from his best friend. Scratching his cheek, he reluctantly agreed.

"Well... I guess for Y/n too," Boboiboy's voice became smaller as he mentioned the name of the (h/c) haired girl. A loud laugh erupted from Gopal and Fang because of the elemental hero's reluctant behaviour. Wrapping an arm around Boboiboy after he stood up, he felt proud of the dino-capped boy for saying something like that. "That's our guy! You're finally coming out of your shell," Gopal proudly announced to a snickering Fang before messing up his cap.

"Hey!" Boboiboy protested, fixing his orange dinosaur cap after being messed up by Gopal. "Make us proud and get the girl of your dreams, like those romance anime series'," Gopal clenched his fist, a huge smile on his face. "A weird way to word it but he has a point," Fang nodded his head, raising an eyebrow. "I─" Boboiboy paused and slumped his shoulders with an unamused expression on his face. "When did this competition suddenly became connected with picking up girls?" The elemental hero grumbled with a frown.

"Because it is! It's one of the opportunities guys use to capture the attention of their crushes," Gopal clasped his hands together and gorgeously batted his eyes at the idea, sparkles appearing around him. Boboiboy could only give him a disgusted look, he never felt so done in his entire life. "And that's why, you should act cool and win this for her," Gopal pointed to Boboiboy's face, causing for the elemental hero to cross his eyes and look at the finger being pointed to him which was a habit of his.

Rolling his eyes, he was tired of the pep talk Gopal was giving him. The only way to stop him was to agree. "Fine, fine, I'll do it, happy?" The main hero responded with less enthusiasm. Gopal gave him a judging look before leaning to Fang. They began talking to each other in a gibberish way which Boboiboy was confused at. He watched the two talk weirdly, blinking in bewilderment. A moment passed when Gopal and Fang finally nodded as if the conversation they had was finally finished.

"Alright we'll take that response, but next time, do it wholeheartedly. More enthusiasm!" Gopal began lecturing his best friend. "What?" Boboiboy breathed with a discombobulated look. 'What were they even talking about? More importantly, what language was that?' He internally asked no one in particular. "You're not going to be able to impress a girl looking like an old man inside of a teenager's body, feel the emotion and show it! Like how you suddenly act so honest and true in front of Y/n! Act like a man!" Gopal spread his arms, attracting attention from other participants.

"Like a man!? Gopal, don't shout her name, you're attracting people," Boboiboy waved his arms around in panic, trying to get Gopal to listen to him. Fang wanted to laugh loudly at the scene but many students were looking at them right now. "'I'll win for Y/n and impress her' say it! With intense emotion that even the school will shake!" Gopal suddenly shouted. Boboiboy just wanted to die right on the spot, if that meant people forgetting about what was happening then he'll do it.

Well... until something came up.

"Oh yeah? Do you want me to cause an earthquake and bury you six feet under just to keep you quiet?"

Gopal dropped his hands and flinched once he noticed that the boy in front of his wasn't the normal Boboiboy anymore. Boboiboy Gempa stood with his arms crossed, boy he looked furious. "BOBOIBOY! NO, I'M SORRY!" Gopal began apologising, hiding behind Fang in the process. Fang sighed and rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe he was watching this whole situation right now.

Students were looking at them judging looks, not wanting to get themselves involved with an angry Boboiboy.

"WAIT, NO! AAAAA─"

Meanwhile somewhere from the halls of the school buildings, a (h/c) haired girl was walking towards the library. Her eyes darted to the window once she heard a really loud girlish shriek from outside the building.

"Huh, what was that?" She blinked.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✎ CHAPTER TEN: WIN OR WIN HER HEART? END

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.