"What? Don't stare at me like that, it's rude," Gopal huffed, crossing his arms as he pretended that he was angry at them. "We're on a track, not a runway," Ying blankly commented at her older friend. "Come on, is it not okay to look cool in the pictures? Do you want to see yourself in the yearbook with a face that looks like you've ran from a whole school field?" Gopal gestured with his hands opened really wide.

"Uh... but we are going to run in a school field, Gopal," Fang coughed out, fixing his throat to make Gopal realise his wrong choice of words. "WHAT AR─" Gopal stopped once he realised his mistake. "Oh, right, we're in a sports competition... hehe," Gopal sheepishly caressed the back of his head whole laughing nervously. The rest of his friends watched him with dumbfounded expressions, the sound of  crickets playing through the background which came out of nowhere.

"Ying, you're next," An upperclassman told the Chinese girl with blue round glasses. "On it," She had her hand in a salute before she walked towards the track. Boboiboy picked up a football from nearby and began doing a few tricks and kicks with it. Gopal and Fang followed him since they've already finished their laps around the school field just earlier. "Aren't you tired?" Gopal questioned his best friend while sitting on the bermuda grass of the soccer field soon after, not minding the fact that it was slightly itchy. He was tired for food's sake!

"Slightly, but I'm trying to get a strike from here. I want to increase my striking distance, I've never tried to kick farther for a while," Boboiboy answered him, his eyes darting from the goal post to his feet. "Is football even an event in the sports festival?" Fang turned to Gopal in wonder. "Maybe, who knows? It's randomised after all," the elemental hero gathered enough force to his right foot before he delivered a powerful kick to the ball, aiming for the goal post.

He watched in anticipation as it flew towards the post with such speed. Unfortunately for him, it only hit the side of goal post, failing to score himself a goal. Boboiboy groaned as he walked towards the ball which was now behind the goal post to pick it up and perhaps do it one more time. "I almost did it," he sighed, bending down to pick the ball before he walked towards his friends again.

"That was a close one," Gopal commented with a smile. "Yeah, too bad. I need to work on it though," Boboiboy sheepishly caressed the back of his head. "Hm...," Fang suddenly hummed, listening to their conversation. Boboiboy began doing another round of kicking like he usually does when he's bored. "I bet many people will watch like last year. Is Tok Aba going to watch with Ochobot? Appa is going to sell ice cream, so he's going," Gopal started.

"I know that he's going, Ochobot too, but I'm not sure if they're going to sell cocoa during the event," Boboiboy responded, still focused on the ball. "I wish they will..." Gopal responded as he began daydreaming, his mouth watering at the flavourful desserts and beverages Tok Aba and Boboiboy's Kokotiam could offer. "Heh, I bet he's dreaming about swimming on a lake of ice chocolate," Fang pointed a thumb towards the older boy beside him.

Boboiboy glanced at Gopal and playfully shook his head, chuckling at the accuracy of the shadow manipulator's comment. "That dream of yours will be a waste if you don't pay for your debt," Boboiboy joked, laughing slightly. Gopal snapped out of his trance and pouted at the elemental hero's comment. "Aww, you ruined the mood," Gopal whined, a disapproving look on his face. "Hey, aren't you practicing too much?" Fang questioned the dino-capped boy.

"Yeah, it's supposed to be our break and yet you're using it to practice your kicks, you're already good at it though?" The boy with a red and white bandana added. "Well, I was just practicing in case the competition will have football as an event. I want to be the centre forward, by practicing, I can get better and prove to them that I am deserving of that position," Boboiboy stopped and pointed a thumb to himself, a victory grin painting his face.