"Please" I said quietly "I just want some water" 

"You want water?" He smirked, untying my arms. instantly I fell to the ground before his feet, my arms felt heavy and my limbs were locked sore, a sob drew my mouth "Beg for it" I held my head low and almost felt myself scream when he wrapped a hand in my hair, pulling my head up to face him "I said, beg for it"

I looked him in the eyes, refusing to say anything. I watched as his expression twisted and I let my eyes rake down his body until they stopped at the wand sticking from his pocket.

I got an idea.

"You want me to beg?" I asked, trying my best to stop my lower lip from trembling in fear "let me stand and i'll show you what it really looks like when I beg" I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek and battered my eyelashes up at his disgusting grin.

he let go of my head and I held myself from a cry.

"Stand up then" He demanded. I nodded, trying with all my strength to push myself from the ground. I managed to stand on my feet, tussling my ankles to loosen the rope.

He walked towards me and I took this as my que. I placed my hands flat on his chest, sinking my teeth into my lower lip and looking up at him. I blinked slowly, reaching my hands down his chest and around to his back pocket, where his wand was "Please"

"Please what, slut?" He grinned devishly, the glint in hid green eye was anything but holy.

"Please" I trialed off, slowly wrapping my hands around his wand a drawing it from his pocket. He didn't seem to notice, his focus glued to my lips and chest "Please don't ever fucking touch me again"

Before he could respond, I pushed him back, pulling his wand fully from his pocket. He gave a shout and fell to the ground and I didn't give him anytime time get back up.

"Petrificus totalus!" I shouted and watched his body turn still on the floor. I smiled and dropped onto the floor, pulling the ropes off my feet and searching his body for the key to the door as fast as I could, before someone stormed in.

I let a breath of relief leave my mouth as I pulled the key from his pocket, I smiled and stood to my feet, running across the empty room and towards the door. I fumbled with the key, trying my best to calm down and push it into the hole.

I succeeded and procceded to open the door slowly, sticking my head out to make sure the coast was clear. Once it was, careful to not make any noise, I left the room.

As I started to walk down the dark hall, my nose turn up at the smell. It was raw, reeked of wet dog, the air was moist and heavy and I couldn't drain out the faint sound of feminine moans, drowned out with heavy music that thumped the floor I walked on.

I furrowed my eye brows and squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look of what was ahead of me in this candle light. It was another door, a tall dark oak door, decorated in beautiful deep wooden carvings that ran up the boarder and along the middle.

I dared myself to the open the door, pressing my ear up against it, hearing nothing but the music above me.

Where was I?

I sucked in a deep breath, clutching the wand tighly in my hand before I pushed the door open. I walked in and immeadiatly, I felt my eyes well up in tears. A girl, she couldn't of been no more then 16, laid on the floor on a dirty mattress, her body only covered by the bloodstained sheets she wrapped herself in.

I covered my hand over my mouth and instantly dropped to my knees before the mattress. She appeared to be asleep, Merlin, I hope she was asleep. I stuck the want in my pocket and cupped her face in my hands. her skin was warm, which was a good sign but she was unresponsive.

"Hey, sweetheart. Can you hear me?" I spoke in the most quiet tone I could as to not startle her. I almost felt myself fall back when I heard a shattered cry leave her lips.

"P-Please don't hurt me again" She whimpered "Im so-so sore" she kept her eyes screwed shut and I felt my heart break. she had scrapes up and down her cheeks like she had been dragged across a carpet, her lip was swollen and busted, it looked recent and bruises covering the skin I could see.

"No-No, baby" I said "Im not here to hurt you. Im a doctor and im going to help you but I need you to open your eyes and sit up please"

She slowly opened her eyes, her once white Sclera was shot red. I reached my hand up slowly, she flinched back

"Its ok" I assured her. She breathed out slowly, leaning into my touch. I tilted her head up, looking into her eyes—she had a subconjunctival haemorrhage beneath her right eye. These were usually caused by a broken blood vessel, she had been hit numerous times "Shit, Whats your name?"

"C-Crystal" She said quietly, backing her head from my gentle grip.

"Ok, Crystal. How did you get down here?" I asked.

"I-I was just walking home from school an-and some guys jumped me. Th-they beat me and threw me into this car—I couldn't see what kind" I watched a tear roll down her cheek.

"What school, Crystal?"

"St Mary's" she whimpered softly.

She's a muggle.

I covered my hand over my mouth and fell back onto my legs "How long have you been down here?"

"I don't know" She sobbed "But I wasn't the only one down here. There were other girls, about 10 of them but every so often, a man would come in and make us line up against the wall with our backs turned. He would pick a girls and she would leave, never to come back"

What the fuck is this?

"I just wanna go home" she cried, sitting up and letting the sheets fall over her naked chest. I averted my eyes and stood up, pulling my sweater over my head and handing it to her.

"Put it on" I said "We're leaving" she nodded slowly, pulling the sweater on.

This chapter hurt to write.

Word count 1765.