"Nah it's fine. Soobin and I had an agreement on the sleeping arrangement. I wanted to accompany you, didn't want my precious bestie to be alone." Chaewon replied as I hugged her tightly.

"Sooyoung, you're squeezing me too tight."

"Oops, sorry." I loosened my hands as Chaewon ruffled my hair.

"Come on, I believe we're all tired, let's go wash up already," Chaewon said as she ran to the bathroom.

Not wanting to dirty the bed, I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall as I let my mind wander.

It wasn't that long ago when Yeonjun and I were at the amusement park.

I sighed.

"I thought you said we'd be together forever... it's only been one day and I miss you already."

I found myself looking at pictures of both of us doing random things together.

Us having fun at home playing with Byeol, us at the beach, us at the library... and many many more. With every swipe of my finger on the screen, I felt the sadness increase. I missed him. After that few weeks of him not remembering me previously, I wasn't ready to go through that yet again.

I missed Byeol too. Even though she was cheeky at times, the moments without her were boring. She was like the life of the party. 

And I missed my mum. My shelter when things were tough. It wasn't easy for her too. She was getting older and fell sick more often than last time. I hope she's doing fine at the moment. 

Chaewon stepped out of the bathroom, water dripping from her hair and towel in hand. "Sooyoung, it's your turn to wash up."

"Ok."

I needed a shower, a nice warm shower would make me feel better. Breathing in the smell of the lemony shampoo as I massaged my scalp, I felt much better. I quickly rinsed off the soap and dressed. When I got out of the bathroom, Chaewon was already in bed, using her phone.

"Chaewon, can we facetime my mum later just to let her know we've reached here safely, or else she's going to worry for sure? It won't take too long. You can sleep first." 

"Oh it's ok, I'll just say hi to auntie and go to Soobin's room to give you some time to talk with her, and Byeol."

I shot her a grateful look as I dialed my mum's number. Knowing her, she most likely hasn't slept yet, probably watching the drama she likes on tv.

Sure enough, when she logged on to the call, I could hear the sound of the tv blaring through the phone.

"Eomma, I've arrived here safely. Have you eaten a good dinner?"

"You've arrived safely? That's good. Today's dinner wasn't anything special, just some porridge I cooked."

"Hi, Auntie!" 

"Hello dear."

"Eomma, remember to eat healthily while I'm not around."

"Got it. Ayo, you should worry more about yourself, recently you've gotten thinner. Eat well too."

The conversation went on for a while, with Byeol appearing from time to time.

"Good night my darling, it's getting late already, you should sleep."

"You too, good night."

I ended the call and put my phone away as Chaewon came back.

"Chae, good night."

"Good night my Sooyoung, and sweet dreams." 

I drifted off to dreamland and dreamt that Yeonjun and I were together on that Ferris wheel again, together forever.

A/N: Help- this chapter wasn't good. It's like a filler chapter for the next chapter so I'll most likely release the two chapters together at once anddd btw if you were wondering how does Raelyn look like, here's the pic:

 It's like a filler chapter for the next chapter so I'll most likely release the two chapters together at once anddd btw if you were wondering how does Raelyn look like, here's the pic:

Yes, it's our one and only Hannah :D

🍒 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔❢ 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍒