Hey, brother of the heroine. Open your eyes.

“Cassis Fedelian.”

But even when I called out his name, the boy didn’t move.

I quietly looked down at him and took the steps then stopped in front of him.

The boy, who looked closely, was more gloomy than expected.

The same is true of his wrists and ankles, which were deeply cut by the restraint, and the wounds that were not present when I first saw him were noticeable.

He told me to keep him locked up until he became compliant, and he was whipped up all the time.

Still, looking at the marks, I guess they used a regular whip instead of the glass, but that was fortunate.

Still, seeing that his limbs were still in good shape, it seemed that they had no intention of deciding what to do with this boy right now.

So far, the people Land Agriche has brought have been in such an
incomplete condition.

Of course, it might be absurd to see this boy right now and say that he is “intact”.

However, according to Agriche’s standards, it was in very good condition.

If so, I could have said that I had a grudge.

If this boy dies like this, I, as a member of this family, will not be able to survive later.

I took out the medicine I had hidden in my arms. Then grabbed the boy’s head, which was tilted at an angle.

Well, you’re handsome too. It was the appearance that looked like an impotent scion.

There were scars on his face, so it looked pretty masculine. Maybe it’s the impression I want to bother you for some reason.

When I opened my eyes and stared at him, the momentum was great.

However, seeing that I close my eyes so quietly, it looks fine and gentle enough to lose my Mac.

It seemed a little older than me. According to my information, he is now 17 years old.

“I’m in trouble.”

If I had seen it elsewhere, I would have been purely admiring the boy’s appearance, but now I was a
bit serious.

This is pretty Charlotte’s taste.
Charlotte was one of two younger siblings who saw this boy earlier and said she wanted to play with him.

She is a younger sister three years younger than me, and she was already a good villain dream tree
with yellow buds.

He still has a sadistic temper on a young subject, so playing with the toys his father brought was
also a hobby.

I looked around the boy’s face, narrowing his eyebrows, and quickly grabbed his chin and opened
his mouth.

Nope. Let’s start with the medicine.
Then, as if I touched his bloody lips, the boy flinched and frowned.

I stopped acting for a while because I wanted to wake up. But the boy was silent.

Yes, this is it. It’s a pill that we take on every monthly evaluation.
I thought a bit insensitive and put the pill in his mouth.

I’d rather be fortunate to faint like this. If I had been awake, I wouldn’t have taken the medicine I was giving me.

“Hmm.”

Just then a little groan leaked out of the boy.
Oh, maybe it was awake a little while ago. I think he'll really wake up this time?

I was right. Immediately after the boy’s eyelids trembled, his golden eyes appeared.

Unfocused eyes blink and slowly close and open.

Oops, it’s frustrating. I thought I would be a little more fainted though.

The next moment, the boy made eye contact.

“Uh, how are you?”

I greeted without knowing.

Of course, this wasn’t the time when I was leisurely shouting ‘hello’.

The boy in front of me seemed to have not figured out the situation yet. But soon, a twinkling light
came into his eyes, which were out of focus.

He finally realized the existence of me standing in front of his own eyes. Besides, I seemed to know
that there was medicine in my mouth.

“what… … town!”

His voice, which was so rough and rough, was forcibly cut off.

Because I closed the boy’s mouth with my hand. It was almost reflexive.

At that moment, sparks splattered from the boy’s eyes. He started struggling to get me off.

Cheek-k-k-kung!

Wow, you’re still pretty fluffy.
I was a little surprised that I didn’t even think that there would be any energy left up to this point.

Still, the chains connected to the restraints were tightly fixed to the wall, so the boy’s movement
didn’t affect me very much.

“Eupeup!”

“Don’t spit it out. This is an antidote.”

“Eup!”

“If I’m trying to kill you now, why would I use poison?”

But as I watched him struggle like crazy, it seemed that he wasn’t listening to me.

Hagi, is it natural? I was forcibly kidnapped into the enemy’s lair and tried to give me some medicine while I was stunned, but it was strange to be quiet.

Still, from my point of view, it was true that this guy was struggling like this so he was stumpy.

You just have to wait for the medicine to dissolve, but this is a little annoying.

“sorry. I can’t help it because I keep struggling.”

With the boy’s mouth closed, I pushed my arm and bent his head back. Then he raised the other arm
and struck him with a hand blade on his neck, which was visible in sight.

“Eup, gob!”

As if it couldn’t be much of an unexpected surprise, the boy forcibly swallowed the medicine I gave
him.

Um, but if I let go of it like this, it was very, very likely that this guy would vomit the medicine.

Then I can’t. Faint

“Cool! Wook, what is this… … .”

“Opa, I’m sorry one more time.”

Pop!

“Wow!”

After apologizing in advance, I hit him with a fist.

After being attacked by a vital spot, the boy made a whisper and then lost consciousness and drooped again. It looked like he was less powerful than he had been fainted earlier.

Oh, did you hit it a little hard?

I removed my hand from him with a slight shrewd heart.

All of Agriche’s children learn basic physical skills, so it wasn’t too difficult for me to subdue at
least one boy my age.

Moreover, even more in a situation where the other’s limbs are tied up like this. Besides, he was
even poisoned.

It’s bitter, but I was struggling so briskly that I thought I had to do this, but wasn’t it?

Well, it was already done anyway, so it couldn’t be helped.

I escaped the dungeon, leaving behind a fainted boy in a cold sweat.