Chapter 6

Hello, good day today guys?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What?- You rose a brow at him.-What did you just say?

-I said I was jealous when you with him!- He shouted at you. You sighed and grabbed his shoulders.

-Tell me what is our relationship, Gojo? Why would you care so much about me?- You couldn't thinking straight, anger blurred your mind.

He didn't answer, just starred at the ground, after all, you were right. Even himself didn't know what your relationship was. And deep inside, Gojo was broken, he was hurt, he was disappointed by your words. He rose his head and looked straight into your eyes:

-Why don't you remember Y/n?

-Remember what?- He kissed you, a deep kiss. But you were surprised because of that moment, he cried, you could feel his tears on your face. After a few minutes, he let go and said with a shaking voice. Gojo put your hand on his chest.- Can you feel it Y/n? My heart is broken. I've been waiting you for so long, I've been searching for you for ages. But you've forgot all our promises, I was a fool that trusted you. I hate you so much!

He hugged you tightly, his body shaking in your embrace, you were confused:

-Gojo, I'm sorry.-You mumbled. He didn't respond, just cried into your shoulder. Never did you see Gojo be like this." It was my fault" you thought to yourself.

-I'm sorry, I didn't feel well today. Nevermind about that.- He turned around and went to his car. You ran after him, tried your best to caught up with him, but you couldn't. He went into his car and drove away, left you behind yelling his name. You called a cab to go home, your heart felt empty, your tears streamed down your face in unconscious.

Your POV.

I stepped in my house, my brother was lying on the sofa, watching a movie. I came closer and sat next to him:

-Big brother, you have a good memory, don't you? I wanna ask you something!

-Sure, what is it?- I came to my room, took the photo and gave him.

-Do you know who's this?- Yuji stared at the picture for a while then yelled out.

-My god, this is big brother. Don't you remember him?-I simply shook my head.-No, Y/n, you even promised to marry him. Oooh, I miss him so much, it's been for ages since the last time we saw him.

-Yuji, do you remember his name?

-Uhm, let me see.- He stopped for a seconds.- Sato... Satoru, that's right, his name is Gojo Satoru.

I froze at the moment I heard his name, my ears couldn't hear anything. The next second, I just felt my body collapsed on the ground and Yuji shook my body nervously, I hugged him:

-Yuji, I did a great mistake. Shit!

-What did you do, Y/n, was there something wrong?

-I'll tell you later, I have something more important to do now. Goodnight!

-Uhm-oh yeah, goodnight.-I ran upstairs, left Yuji behind still confusing.

I grabbed my phone, called into his number. There was no reply. I leaned on my bed, realised how study I was, I'd hurt him so bad.

-Hello! Who's that?- A woman voice rang into my ear.-Hello?

-Uhm, excuse me. Is Mr. Gojo there?

-Uh, sorry, he is in the bathroom now. But who are you?- he rose her voice at me.

-I'm his secretary.