Chap 1

-Be careful!-Itadori patted your head.

-Thank you, Yuji. I hope today is a lucky day.-You crossed your fingers then looked at him, he had his puppy eyes on you.-What?

-Nothing, I just feel a bit worry for you Y/n. You know, if you want, you can work for me at my flower shop.

-No thanks, I love flowers but I'm too lazy to take care of them.

-But-

-No buts, I'll come home early.-You hugged him.-Don't worry.

You left the house and started applying for a job at some companies. You was working as a secretary at a small company but I went out of business last month, and that made you lost your job. You cursed under your breath " Motherfucker, why I'm so unlucky?". You had applied for may companies but you didn't receive any emails which made you feel hopeless. You had spent the whole morning looking for a job, but those damn employers all said no to you. Suddenly, you received a phone call from Nobara:

-Hey! Are you free now?-She yelled into your ears.

-Jesus, don't yell like that man, I'm going to be deaf.-You frowned.

-I'm sorry, but are you free now?

-Yeah, why?

-Let's have lunch, my treat.

-Ooh, that's great. Where?

-Near my company, can you wait for me outside my company, my shift will be over for about 30 minutes.

-Uh, it's okay. See ya.

-See ya! Love you.- she hung up the phone, it was near her company from hear, you just needed 15 minutes walking. The weather wasn't nice today, it seemed like it was going to rain. You mumbled:"I hope it won't rain today, I didn't bring my umbrella." It was a few steps to Nobara's company now when a red sports car was going to crash into you. It made you jumped and fell on the ground, inside the car, the driver ran out and bowed at you nervously:

-Oh miss, I'm sorry, that was my bad! I'm sorry.-He gave you his hands, but you just pushed away his hands and stood up.-Are you okay miss? I'm really sorry, please accept my appology!

-I'm fine, you don't have to bow at me.

-T-thank you miss!

-What's wrong Ijichi?-A man with white hair walked out of the car.

-Pr-president, I just crashed into someone. I'm sorry. I just wanted to check if she was okay!

-Ugh, so annoying.-He then glared at you.-That woman, give her some money and go. I don't have time for silly things

You just felt irritated as he said you were annoying and silly things. He was the one who crashed into her first, how arrogant. Ijichi came in front of you and handed you some money, Jesus, those people. You threw the money back at him:" I don't need your fucking money" and walked away, left back a confusing Ijichi. After 15 minutes waiting, Nobara finally finished her work, she waved as she saw you:

-Hey Y/n, I'm here! Let's go.

You two chose a small bakery, you ordered a bread while Nobara order a plate of pasta. You two sat at a table near the window, it was crowded as people finished their work and went here to have lunch. This was how the bakery looked like, it was your and Nobara's favorite shop.

 This was how the bakery looked like, it was your and Nobara's favorite shop

-So, how was your morning?

-Ugh, don't even wanna remember man! I didn't receive any emails today.

-Don't worry Y/n chan~, that was the reason I invited you out today.-You frowned at her, Nobara gently smiled.-My company is looking for a secretary, and you used to be a secretary, didn't you? So I suggest you to Maki-san, one of the employers, and she seemed to like you.

-What? Really?-You opened your eyes in shock, felt like you were going to cry. Was that your fucking friend. Nobara laughed at you when you made such an expression.

-You know, I know that you are really grateful now, but don't look at me with those eyes, it's gross.

-Heck man! I was just feeling grateful. But that was shock bitch.

-I know! I'm your best friend, right?

-Yes, that will always right man!

-Oh, by the way, you can have an interview tomorrow if you like, I'll pick you up at your house.

-Thank you, honey!

-That's disgusting!-She pouted.

-Shut up!-You two bursted into laughing. After having lunch, you walked home excitedly, didn't forget to drop by your brother's flower shop. He was talking to his friend when you suddenly walked in, he was happy to see you, he gave you a hug and patted your head:

-You look so exciting, what made you so happy?-Then he turned at his friend.-By the way, greet Megumi too.

-Hi.-Megumi barely waved at you, you smiled back at him then answer your brother.

-I'll have an interview tomorrow at Nobara's company, she introduced me to one of the employers, I feel like my luck is coming.

-Good to hear.-Itadori answered while wrapping the flowers.-Have you had lunch yet?

-I've had lunch with Nobara already, you?

-Uh, I haven't since I was busy.-He gave Megumi the flowers.-Here you are.

-Thank you, Itadori.

-Don't forget to come back!

-Don't worry, I won't.-Itadori took off his apron.

-Ugh, I'm so hungry, let's have lunch. You can have some desserts if you want!

-Yeah, Mr. Strawberry.

-Hey, where did that nickname come from?- he asked, totally speechless, you always gave him weird nicknames.

-From your hair, big brother, but I'm not having lunch with you, I'll pick my dessert and go home!

-Isn't that too cruel to your brother?

-Nope!-He stood there, dumbfounded. You went home after picking your f/f, you were excited as you kept dancing on the way home, that made people thought you was weird, but who cared, anyways. Stepping in the house, you shouted as loud as you can. Never did you feel like today, there was no word to describe you feeling. You stepped in your room, picked up your favorite pj, and went straight into the bathroom. You wanted to make the best impression tomorrow. But when you suddenly looked at the toilet paper, it really reminded you about that white haired man. You groaned and threw it into the trash.

-That's motherfucker son of a bitch, I'll crush you into pieces, you'll regret about what you've had done earlier. Ahahahahahaha.. *cough* *cough*

It was already 6pm, Itadori just came home when he heard younlaughing, he was scared beacause he thought there was a monster.

-Jeezz, it's nothing, just my sister.-He relieved as he patted his chest. After that, you two had dinner together and it was always the happiest moment of the day, after your mother death. You were proud of your brother, he would never let you do anything unless he was sick, his dishes were delicious too. It sometimes made you cry as the taste was so similar to your mother's dishes. Nine in the evening, you were laying on your bed, chatting with Nobara and gradually fell asleep while she was talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the end of chapter 1, hope you'll enjoy it.