Sorry

||SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER WARNING ⚠️ SUICIDE ⚠️ ALSO I'M PULLING INSPIRATION FROM A STORY A READ A LONG TIME AGO I CAN NO LONGER REMEMBER AND I'M SORRY IF THIS FEELS Rushed|| 

~

"Sean? Sean!" My therapist called to me as I stare out the window watching the snow fall slowly starting to stick to the ground. That means it must be December but honestly I've lost track of all time.

"Sean you're a special case I've never seen someone make up a life of what could have been and live like like it's real."

"She was my life Windsor."

- FLASHBACK-

"She didn't make it Sean I'm so sorry." Tahani sobs devastated she spent the night with a guy instead of coming home. Devastated she didn't make it home in enough time.

"She needed me and I was out getting some I can't believe I've lost my best friend." Tahani sobs.

"It's okay T I say" trying to comfort the sobbing girl. "We couldn't have known Audrey cheating would've sent Kaycee over the edge. We never would've thought such a sweet loving angel would kill herself."

"I loved her. I always planned on being the one she married and having children with her. I always thought we'd spend forever together." I said tears streaming down my face and on to my curly haired friends shirt.

-FLASHBACK ENDS- 

"Sean you couldn't have known" Windsor says quietly

It's been 8 years since I lost my best friend 

Well today is the anniversary of her death and the one day the asylum let's me out to leave flowers at her grave . I leave white roses on her stone since Kaycee was the purest soul and purest love I've ever known. Her grave is in a field of dandelions where we'd go to escape all of the world's issues. She never knew I was there. Watching her. PROTECTING her.

Later after I've returned back to the asylum as I'm sitting in my room watching the snow fall and  it's Kaycee's way of thanking me for her flowers since it's snow in California Windsor enters my room.

"Hey Sean, look normally I'd never in a million years say this to a patient because it's never been something that could ever be true until today. Sean you are a lost cause you don't want to get better and because of that we'll never be able to help you grieve. I know you would've done this a long time ago if your friends had not admitted you here."

And with that Windsor set down 4 cherry pits 

To a guard or any normal human these would just look like seeds, but to Windsor and I they were a way out for me.

 Three cherry pits chewed up and swallowed have enough poison in them to kill you. I guess when left an extra one for good luck. I chewed every single pit and went to sleep excited to see my princess again.

RED ALERT IT'S A CODE RED CODE RED ALL MEDICAL UNITS TO ROOM 102102 I REPEAT ALL MEDICAL UNITS TO ROOM 102102 THIS IS A CODE RED .

1 2 CLEAR 1 2 CLEAR. TIME OF DEATH? 12AM OCTOBER 1ST.

~ END OF STORY~

AUTHOR

GUYS I'M TRULY SO SORRY FOR THE ENDING BUT I'M A SUCKER FOR A GOOD PLOT TWIST I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY STORY AND I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FINISH IT HONESTLY I FORGOT I EVEN WROTE IT. ALSO DID Y'ALL SEE WHAT I DID WITH SEAN'S ROOM NUMBER? HEEHEE