outrider and the city of freedom

Aether POV

(Aether was looking to a blue haired boy that looks feminine, 5 gorgeous ,a old man with a sword and a man dress in all black and a huge insect humanoid).

Rimuru POV

(After i was done introducing everyone i put zegion on my imaginary space since people might think he is an enemy.)

Rimuru:so guys let go to the nearest country in this place.

Aether:sure .

While walking at the forest then we see a person comforting a dragon

Velgrynd:Fascinating said velgrynd fing it fascinating that a dragon that looks like a bird is with a weirdo

Velzard:Indeed sis. Velzard agreeing to her sister.

While the dragon duo were talking aethers power is acting and the dragon sense our presence and escape the

Around a while  all of us were shock at what
???:hey you stop right there,may the anemo god protect you stranger . Said a girl wearing a dress of red and brown hair.

Velzard:anemo god ? Is he like protector of the city up west

???:yes he is the god of the wind/anemo and prime god of mondstadt by the way,   i am amber outrider for knights of favonius ,the girl said.

Rimuru:Hello amber my name is rimuru tempest a traveler and this is my sister's velgrynd and velzard and my subordinates diablo ,ultima,carrera, testarossa and hakurou and thats aether a person i just met and his his emergency food paimon rimuru said.

Paimon: PAIMON IS NOT EMERGENCY FOOD! paimon said screaming.

Amber: can you tell me why you guys are here there is a dragon roaming around. ask  amber.

Rimuru:me and my friends are traveling here to explore mondstadt and the seven  nations. Said rimuru explaining why there in the forest.

Amber:Okay but i still don't trust you guy.said amber rudely

Hakuro:you call yourself a knight with that manners.said hakuro offended by his lord getting insulted.

Amber: may that be something  that i shouldn't have said as a knight,  i give you my apologies Strange yet ... respectable traveler. Amber said everyone took it as her mocking everyone.

Amber:why is he here. amber ask.

Aether:i am looking for my sister(definely don't have a siscon).

Amber escorted them to mondstadt where the the same dragon attacked and damage mondstat then aether battled the dragon in a standstill rimuru dectected that aethers powers were enhance rimuru though it must be the anemo archon ,then a boy dress in some blue appeared his name was kaeya aether.

Aether went with amber to the  favonious base where they were in disarray  since stormterror attacked ,especially the acting hlgrandmaster jean and the librarian lisa.

Jean:may i ask why you are here as well.jean ask in curiosity 

Rimuru:me and companion just want to visit old monstadt but since the
stormterror is causing havock will the our best to fix the problem to have our vacation in monstadt .rimuru explained to jean his and his companions situation

My companions agreed and  i introduce them to the knights.

Rimuru:i am rimuru tempest ,this is my sisters velzard and velgrynd and my friends diablo,hakuro ,carrera,ultima,testarossa

Jean:nice to meet you mr tempest my apologies that mondstadt is in disarray and your vacation with your companions is cancelled and thank you for the added help.jean replied in gratefullness for the extra helpers.

Okay that's the end of the chapter reply if you like the chapter and all criticism are acceptable  hope you guys like the chapter.