She's somebodies •W.M.

Start from the beginning

"It's no problem" Nat said to your mom

"I'm sorry, she's very eccentric like her father." Pepper said the last word harshly throwing her pen at him.

"Do something!" She whisper-yells at him, he just laughed shrugging it off.

Natasha climbed into the ring sexily before staring me into my eyes, you drank from your water bottle staring back at her before keeping it quiet for a few moments and questioning her.

"What?" You say, raising your eyebrows and smirking

"Can you- Uh.. give her a lesson?" I ask Happy, he nods.

"No problem." He responds as youstepped out of the ring.

"Who is she?" You asked standing next to your father, he smirked grabbing his computer tech.

"She is from legal, and potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you both keep ogling her like that." Your mother comments

"But I need an assistant, boss." You pout at your mother

"We have three excellent potential candidates their lined up, your father also has a few in mind." She says looking at her phone

"They are ready to meet you-" You interrupt your mother and Happy one was speaking to you and the other was speaking to Natalie.

"How do i spell your name... Natalie?" You ask her, she told you how and your father went to typing on his tech for you to look her up.

"What are you two gonna Google her now?" Your mother says to your father

"I thought we were ogling." He comments back with a smirk

"Oh very, very impressive individual." He starts off sarcastically

"She's fluent in French, Italian, Russian, Latin..."

"Who speaks Latin?" You ask

"No one speaks Latin, its a dead language." Your mother comments. You see photos of Natalie on your fathers screen and become handsy.

"Oh!" You say zooming into a photo, your father laughs as he looks at the photo as well.

"Look, dad. It says she modeled in Tokyo." You comment

"I need her, she's got everything I need, mom." You comment practically begging your mom.

Suddenly a big boom sounded around the gym and you turn around to see Natalie had practically pinned Happy. You smile in amusement.

"I just slipped." Happy says clutching his back. You laugh.

"You did? Looks like a TKO to me." You comment.

Once your father gave his 'impression' you stared at eachother for a minute before she broke the silence.

"Will that he all Miss Stark?" She asked you.

"No-" but your mother interrupted you.

"Yes, that'll be all Miss Rushman." She says ushering the red head out of the gym. Once she left the room you turn to your parents before commenting.

"I want one." Your father laughs but your mother just slaps herself in the head at how much you are certainly like your father. She went off to check on Happy and his now injured back and very bruised ego.

After that, you and Natasha had grown extremely close. You never dated seemingly so, you never felt anymore more with her rather than a friendship connection.

When you found out who she was, you were devastated to say the least, but you worked things out and did almost everything but shower together. You practically did although, when you started dating Wanda she became easily jealous at how Natasha would walk into the bathroom while you were showering just to talk to you, she would sit on the counter talking to you as if you were fully clothed standing in front of her.