Wedding part 1

Daves pov
I decided to take cookie for a walk on the beach i wanted to show her what I had in mind for today.

"So dimples."

"Yes??" She asked.

I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You know I love you right?"

"I know I love you too." She said.

"You have been my rider my strength my lover stuck with me through thick and thin even when my ass was dead ass wrong you never gave up on me."

"And I never will."

"Good because today in front of all our friends and family I want to know will you marry me? Again?" I said getting down on one knee.

"Now you know all these wedding bands was not nessary." She said.

"I know but each one matches the other rings you have so it dont matter which ring you where as long as you wear them."

"Babe this is so sweet and yes of course I'll marry you again."

I slide the rings on her finger she helped me up and kissed me I pulled away because I already knew where this was going.

"As much as I would love to make live to all night we got our wedding to go to."

"But I don't have a dress plus im going to look fat."

"Lies you told you have a dress girl." Leslie said walking up.

"And you barley have a stomach so don't worry about that." My mom said.

"But-"

"I don't wanna hear it only thing I wanna see is your ass walking to the room to get ready for our wedding day."

She smiled and her dimples showed so much.

"I love you so much ill see you soon." She said.

"I love you to baby."

I gave her one last kiss then she walked off with my mom and Leslie.

A few hours later

"About time fool you know how long we've been waiting for yall to get married." Six said.

"I know its been a long time coming i know that much I can't wait to see her."

"I can't wait until me and Leslie get married but we going to wait tell after our God baby is born and ou- fuck i wasn't suppose to say nothing." Black said.

"Aww shit Leslie pregnant?" Moose said.

"Yeah she is." Black said.

"My lil cousin on the way Im happy for you bro."

"Thanks man my family is finally coming together." He said.

"Im proud of you man we doing grown man shit around here." Knox said.

"All the time boy I look better than I don't know what."

(work with me yall)

"We some fly brothers i tell ya."knocks said.

"Right right." Six said.

"Come on yall lets get down to this beach."

They nodded and we head out the door on our way downstairs my dad pulled me to the side.