2022

New Story coming January 1 2022

His sweet innocent angel

And because I love yall so much heres a sneak peak.

It was pouring down raining im riding in my lambo coming from the trap when this women runs in front of my car almost hitting her I pumped ny breaks Hella hard in front of her I stopped and got out.

"Aye fuck wrong with you I almost hit you."

She just hung her head down.

"S..sorry." she said whispering.

She had close to no clothes on nd bursies all over her body.

"Aye you okay?"

She nodded but I wanted to see her face I lifted up her chin her eye was black and blue her lip was busted but she was so gorgeous those deep blues caught me in a trance.

"Do you need some help?"

She backed away from me shaking her head. She clearly scared of something or someone one thing I don't play about is a man hitting or beating on a women that out.

"Look let me help you ma like first whats you name?"

She was silent.

I figured she wouldn't speak really.

"Melody! Get your ass back her bitch!" A man yelled.

I looked and it was one of my corner boys She started to run but I stopped her by the hand giving her a reassuring I got her.

"Aye get yo-..wassup Cane?" He asked.

"This your girl?"

"Yeah why what she do  bitch didn't i-"

He was trying to reach back to hit her but I punched him in his jaw.

"Now you know I don't play that shit."

He scoffed.

"You know what you can have her she's worthless." He said storming off.

I shook my head i should have blown his damn dome off but to many witnesses but I will handle his ass later.

"Come on."

I opened the car door for her and helped her in closed the door then walked back to my car.

"Aye lil ma I'm going to take you back to my crib so you can get in something warm then we will figure out something from there aight?"

She just looked down at her hands then nodded. She really been through alot I can tell I just hope im able to help her.

So what you think?