Untitled Part 16

I wrote the sex scene last night and I wanted to keep it PG so I could keep my rating and Wattpad wouldnt label me Mature as they had with my other stories but ive been thinking and if i keep poting weak shit like that im not doing a good service to my readers and I ride for yall so fuck a rating im writing this over if you wann skipp what has already been written look for & symbol four times meaning it will be the new part Carlos bout to put it down.

Monica and Carlos stumbled into the house pulling at each others clothes and kissing all over one another. Carlos scooped Monica up by her hips and carried her into the bed room he was passed turned on by her but something that had happened before kept nagging at him.

Monica was excited that she was finally getting some it had been beyond months since she had had sex and she was eager to definitaly get a piece of Carlos. Allowing him to kiss along her shoulder and run his hands down her back carressing all her extra curves Monica leaned down and bit his ear causeing him to release a groan.

"Amorcita, can I ask you something ? " He questioned breathing heavily not able to ignore the quetion he had for her .

" Ask me later finish this now ." She demanded pulling his shirt over his head.

" When you thought we slept together that time why did you leave and avoid me?' He asked any way ulling back from her resting his back against the headboard as she straddled his waist.

"Huugh ." She breathed out in frustration. " We gotta do this now." She pouted rocking her pelvis on his parts making him grab her hips and bite his lip.

"Yes we gotta do this now I have to know what makes you tick so I can please you I also have to know where other niggas messed up so I can do better ." He said reaching out and pinching her buds that where visible through her shirt.

"Promise you wont judge me."

"Promise."

Leaning back and looking every where but at him she started." I've never had sex with anybody out side of a one night stand . I've only been with five people and every dude that I think wants to be with me wants to choose me doesnt. Hell I shouldnt even be trying to do this with you if i want you to stay around. The first three guys I actually thought was going to go some where and they played me so after that I just shut my feelings down and stopped expecting anything."

" So you jumpped up before I hurt your feelings

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Exactly and I dont know what it is or why. Like is it me is it my body is my pussy bad ? Like I cant take rejcetion especially sexually it brings back my other problems." She spoke finishing with her head down.

" Hey pick your head up. Nothing is wrong with you they are the whak niggas with the problems that cant see how beautiful you are and believe me nothing is wrong with my loto. They didnt stay around because they where theives stealing what belonged to me . " He siad rubbing her core causeing her to moan.

"This loto belongs to me Amorcita, you are my soulmate you understand that? It was made for me and after i get done kissing it and touching it , she will only respond to me. Just like you and your heart querida." He whispered to Monica causing her to tingle all over as he flipped her over on her back and kissed her all the way down to her little belly pudge.

Monica bit her lip as he breathed on her center causeing her to let out a strangled moan.

" Are you getting quiet on me Cita I wanna hear you moan for me mami." Carlos said licking in her falvor she already had moisture accumulated on her thighs he was making her high. He focused more closely on her middle and licked from the nub at the top to the hole that was running with juices as he spread the folds wide.

Monica let out a small moan reaching down and grabbing the back of his head she began to move her hips in pace with his tounge

"Do you trust me not to hurt you and believe I'm not them?" He whispered into her glistening core as he toke her pants off.

"MMMHUUM ." She moaned

"Do you want la tenura or el sexo duro? " ( gentle sex or rough sex) He whispered to her body kissing the top of her mound.

"Yeeeeas." She hissed as he licked her jewel she had no clue what he was talking about but the spainish drove her crazy.

Carlos continued to lick and suck on her core that smelled of sweet flowers ." She not bad baby this flower was just made for me ." He spoke sennding vibrations to her insides making her weak and casueing her to shatter.

" And him ." He spoke pressing his condom covered organ to her moist cave."He was made for you and just for you ."

"For me uugghh....." She cut off what she was saying moaning from his penetration she had never felt strokes as strong as she was feeling with him his length was being felt in her stomach

He pressed in to her being taken back by the tightness of it fighting to remain strong he moved inside listening to the sounds of her juices made with his body.

" Get on top" he told her laying on his back strokeiing his friend gently squeezeing the tip.

"I cant ." She whimpered as he placed his hand inside her rubbing her pussy with his fingers.

"Dont give me some i'm fat bull shit I wanna feel them thighs ." He said snatching her up and putting her on him.

"Its not that i dont know how." She groaned as he sat her on him filling her again. Grabbing her hips he moved her up and down in the pace he wanted her to go. Monica liked this positon better cause she could feel every thing.

"Dats it now squezze my shit with them muscles." He grunted holdeing her up and giveing her some fast strokes the placeing her back down to ride causeing him to pull her down to kiss him.

"What muscles ." She moaned throwing her hair out of her face she had always avoided this position in her few encounters but she was glad she had tried it with him.

"squezze your pussy closed." He told her pulling her hair back so causeing her nect to snap and licking on her chest.

Monica did what he told her making him groan she loved the sound of him groaning from her pleasur so she continued doing so tighter and holding it and realeaseing . She kept this up until they both shattered in extacy laying chest to chest

**************************************************************************************************************************

Monica was awakened with the sunlight shining into her face and being wrapped in her mans arms she didnt know how this whole wakeing up in the morning thing went but she was willing to learn . Carlos ws still sleeping and holding her as close to him as possible probably to prevent her from runnig away that was on thin that she wasnt going to do she thought as she cudddled closer to him

"Your still her ." he smiled at her grabbing between her legs and running his fingers down her slit.

" Yea I didnt have a reason to leave. So what do we do next do I smoke a ciggarette or make you breakfast or what" She looked at him in the eyes.

" How bout this time we skip the ciggerette and we make breakfast together after this." He said flipping her over and penetrateing her again

Much better lol

Vote comment follow check out my other stories