"You act so brave but you're also scared of him." She said.

(FLIP PAGE)

 It's lunch time and I'm all alone. I didn't see Juda anywhere. I'm standing, waiting for my turn to buy but some students are cheating by forcing themselves in the line.

"Aish..." I sighed. "Stop cheating will you?"

But they ignored me, I saw Dan-o also forcing herself way into the line to buy. I rolled my eyes and gave up I walk far from the line and sat at the fountain while crossing my arm.

"It's the A3!" 

Do they need to announce that?

The crowd of girls started running towards A3 that Dan-o is pushed along and fell in the fountain. "Dan-o!" 

Poor Dan-o...

"Hello Yin!" Dohwa greeted. "Why do you look sad?" 

Everyone is staring again, I mean why not? The A3 is talking to me.

"That damn line won't let me buy food." I replied. "Anyways, don't talk to me because the A3 fandom will kill me, bye!" I waved my hand at the 3 of them.

"Yin! Aren't you going to eat?" Dohwa asks.

I shook my head and tried to help Dan-o who is by the way is wet right now.

"I'll buy all of them." I heard Namju say. I was about to leave when...

"Yah, Jeon Yi-jeun." I turned around and saw th A3 again but Namju is the one who called me. 

"What now?" I asked him. 

"Catch." He shortly replied and suddenly toss a Strawberry drink to me. I stare at him with confused face.

Do he need to toss things?

"You bought that for her?" I heard Gyeong said.

"Yes." Namju replied that make his 2 friends look at him.

Namju then walk passed me along with Dohwa and Gyeong.

"T-Thank you!" I yelled at him. I walk over the crying Dan-o wailing about a strawberry drink. I tapped her shoulder. "Here." I told her and placed it on her hands.

"Thank you, Yin-ssi!" She cries. Saemi glared at me like the other girls.

Shit, I gotta run now or I'll get murdered!

"You're welcome and bye!" I told her and ran.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm now at the Hallway, just standing there. I saw Namju getting out of the A3 hide-out.

"Namju!" I called and he turns to me. "I need to talk to you." I pulled him inside the A3 hide-out again and shut the door.

"Ya!-" I hushed him, stopping him from yelling.

"This is important." I told him. "Did you remember anything from our parent's business dinner?"

He look at me with 'Are you serious right now?' look.